pinupgirls

American Horror Story

anyone else think that was shit? the tattoo scene was so cringey, like bye it makes no sense that her dad would do that, had he ever even seen Paul?

i was kinda shocked when they did *that* thing at the end, but i don't think it was an amazing episode. the tattoo thing didn't really creep me out that much tbh. the dad had planned to do the tattoo thing before he knew it was paul, so it was kinda stupid 

however, the season as a whole has been pretty decent. nowhere near as skin-crawingly scary and perfect as Asylum, but far better than the atrocities that were Murder House and Coven.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i was kinda shocked when they did *that* thing at the end, but i don't think it was an amazing episode. the tattoo thing didn't really creep me out that much tbh. the dad had planned to do the tattoo thing before he knew it was paul, so it was kinda stupid 

however, the season as a whole has been pretty decent. nowhere near as skin-crawingly scary and perfect as Asylum, but far better than the atrocities that were Murder House and Coven.

but is there really any main plot, like its meant to be about freaks vs normal people who hate them, but that theme seems to barely come up and when it does it doesnt really advance the storyline

but is there really any main plot, like its meant to be about freaks vs normal people who hate them, but that theme seems to barely come up and when it does it doesnt really advance the storyline

I think the main plot is what is going to happen to the freak show, will Elsa/the twins make it famous, what will happen to Dandy. there's increasing references to other seasons (eg. mention of Pepper's sister), which could grow to be part of the main plot but I'm not entirely sure.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

So I'm two episodes in Freak Show and I can see it sorta building up... Idk I would be surprised if this wasn't my least favorite season though

boo you gotta get to ep7 before you make a claim like that

BzhmW.png

can't stop thinking about asylum, honestly some of the best TV i've ever seen in my life. wanna scream from a rooftop and tell everyone how fucking well written/acted/everything that season was aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I used to think Asylum was overrated but now that I've watched it definitely it's the best one so far. Coven is great too ~ I don't understand the hate (well maybe ppl got overhyped with asylum) and Freak Show first episode bored me to death but I still wanna watch the entire season (I have like a week to watch 6 episodes so ya I can do it)

can't stop thinking about asylum, honestly some of the best TV i've ever seen in my life. wanna scream from a rooftop and tell everyone how fucking well written/acted/everything that season was aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it's funny cause asylum and even murder house are collectively some of the best tv i feel like i've watched. on the other hand, coven and more so freak show feelslike some of the wost :/

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Coven > Asylum > Freakshow ??? Murder House

I see Coven as the best due to location, the actors, the entire setting and all of the tiny plots that spawned and died. Even if I didn't always agree with the series.

Asylum is second best based on the story alone. I loved the acting and writing, not extremely scary

I can see Freakshow and MH as equal due to the fact that I don't always seem to care about what's happening but it still makes me feel empathetic towards the characters.

Favorite characters in the entire series

Moria O'Hara

Adelaide Langdon

Constance Langdon

Chad and Patrick

Oliver Thredson

Lana Winters

Jude Martin

Mary Eunice McKee

Anne Frank / Charlotte Brown

Pepper (the true goddess of AHS)

Myrtle Snow

Misty Day

Nan

Marie Laveau

Queenie

Bette and Dot

Maggie Esmerelda

Elsa Mars

Dandy Mott

Elsa Mars

Amazon Eve

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Sister Mary Eunice was my favorite from Asylum and I really disliked Lily Rabe as Misty Day so she was a great surprise for me on Asylum (now I get the hype about her too). Madison Montgomery is the true queen of Coven tho, I mean

637.gif

Iconic :illuminataylor:

But oh well I still have to watch Murder House and get up to date with Freak Show :oprah:

Sister Mary Eunice was my favorite from Asylum and I really disliked Lily Rabe as Misty Day so she was a great surprise for me on Asylum (now I get the hype about her too). Madison Montgomery is the true queen of Coven tho, I mean

637.gif

Too bad she got choked to death when she was literally in line to become supreme b4 The Supreme of Low Self Esteem decided not to be blind and alone forever.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1