pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Vivian could be related to Pepper, right?

How so?

Dunno if this has been mentioned already, but Jamie Brewer is making an appearance in the second "half" (not really half cause we have 3 episodes left but whatever) of Freak Show! Role is unknown as of yet.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

How so?

Dunno if this has been mentioned already, but Jamie Brewer is making an appearance in the second "half" (not really half cause we have 3 episodes left but whatever) of Freak Show! Role is unknown as of yet.

The actress used to portray Pepper's sister looks like Vivian to me. I don't really know. But it was mentioned at the beginning that Viv has a familial tie to Freakshow.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

The actress used to portray Pepper's sister looks like Vivian to me. I don't really know. But it was mentioned at the beginning that Viv has a familial tie to Freakshow.

I think it was just speculated because Viv in S1 says she has family down in Florida

BzhmW.png

It could be possible, but I get the feeling that Pepper's sister wouldn't have had more children after the one she killed. But it could still be possible.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Okay so I'm confused, why are we trying to link Vivian to Freak Show? And hasn't Pepper's sister (that actress) been on AHS before? I couldn't remember...

Anyway the last episode was so good. I just got a tad confused now that Pepper is in two seasons what this means for every other character. Like so when Pepper meets Sister Jude it's not Elsa, she just has a really creepy resemblance???

H0bDaqU.gif

Okay so I'm confused, why are we trying to link Vivian to Freak Show? And hasn't Pepper's sister (that actress) been on AHS before? I couldn't remember...

Anyway the last episode was so good. I just got a tad confused now that Pepper is in two seasons what this means for every other character. Like so when Pepper meets Sister Jude it's not Elsa, she just has a really creepy resemblance???

I think it's because Vivian said she had family in Florida and Freak Show is set there, so it's kind of a subtle link that people are trying to develop. And Pepper's sister played Kyle's mom in Coven. 

I think we have to take a pinch of salt with the actors & actresses; we have to assume that they're doppelgängers of each other, or that the characters don't recognise that they're the same person ie. Sister Jude is not Elsa Mars - they're two separate people who just happen to look like each other. You never know, however - Ryan might explain it in a later episode/season.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I think it's because Vivian said she had family in Florida and Freak Show is set there, so it's kind of a subtle link that people are trying to develop. And Pepper's sister played Kyle's mom in Coven.

I think we have to take a pinch of salt with the actors & actresses; we have to assume that they're doppelgängers of each other, or that the characters don't recognise that they're the same person ie. Sister Jude is not Elsa Mars - they're two separate people who just happen to look like each other. You never know, however - Ryan might explain it in a later episode/season.

In my opinion they're just different characters portrayed by the same actors. I mean Jessica portrays Elsa and Sister Jude but the character doesn't necessarily look the same storywise

Seriously like nothing has happened in this season  :smokes3:

Have you really not seen the last few episodes? Pepper was given a backstory, the freaks are trying to figure out who's been killing them, etc.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Have you really not seen the last few episodes? Pepper was given a backstory, the freaks are trying to figure out who's been killing them, etc.

I have, but still the whole season seems kind of pointless imo.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

So Jamie Brewer is returning as some doll thing like the Annabelle movie & NPH is a magician named Chester who takes ownership of the Freak Show. Looks like there will be a focus on the Tattler sisters and their relationship to Chester, as well as how Jimmy's hands would up in the museum.

Next episodes are titled Magical Thinking, Show Stoppers and Curtain Call.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Anyone else think it's painfully obvious that Dandy's gonna end up buying the Freak Show after NPH makes his exit in Episode 12 and Elsa goes off to Hollywood?

Because it's painfully obvious. :\

X----into me, into you----X

Anyone else think it's painfully obvious that Dandy's gonna end up buying the Freak Show after NPH makes his exit in Episode 12 and Elsa goes off to Hollywood?

Because it's painfully obvious. :\

That would honestly suck after he's killed people. I feel like that's not the best resolution for his character but it's Ryan Murphy so

BzhmW.png