pinupgirls

American Horror Story

i was wondering that too - according to AHS Wikia, the guy was just """"imagining"""" how he could have killed them, but i'm really confused to as if the whole museum scene was real or just a fantasy

Fantasy... It was pretty clear whn they were, you know, alive.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Fantasy... It was pretty clear whn they were, you know, alive.

yeah but i wasn't sure whether the museum scene was a flashforward or just a fantasy concocted by stanley/whatever his fucking name is

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

maybe i'm being too critical but i really feel like that in terms of episode structure this season is really falling into a specific formula every ep. like most of the episode is kind of average drama with a very talented cast yet a really dry script, but then there's one really shocking pure horror scene that's always done quite well and kind of saves the episode in a way.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

maybe i'm being too critical but i really feel like that in terms of episode structure this season is really falling into a specific formula every ep. like most of the episode is kind of average drama with a very talented cast yet a really dry script, but then there's one really shocking pure horror scene that's always done quite well and kind of saves the episode in a way.

And then the vermin use that scene to be like "wait best episode/season yet!"

omg yes and they save it for the end of the episode so youre left like "oh my god that was amazing. i can't wait til next week! this is getting so good!" and then the same thing happens the week after and so forth.

So I totally wanna contribute to this thread because I LOVEEE AHS, but I've only seen seasons 1&2 because that's what's on Netflix. Waiting to watch season 4 until season 3 went on Netflix but I'm sick of waiting. Anyone know where I can watch season 3 online in HD?

H0bDaqU.gif

So I totally wanna contribute to this thread because I LOVEEE AHS, but I've only seen seasons 1&2 because that's what's on Netflix. Waiting to watch season 4 until season 3 went on Netflix but I'm sick of waiting. Anyone know where I can watch season 3 online in HD?

I mean it might not be incredibly HD but there are some pretty quality links free online if you search. Try tvmuse and projectfreetv.

I mean it might not be incredibly HD but there are some pretty quality links free online if you search. Try tvmuse and projectfreetv.

I am really picky but I actually found one that's almost perfect! I'm 3 episodes in Coven and it's already so good :omg: it's setting itself up to unravel SO many different stories, I just can't imagine how epic the end will be.

H0bDaqU.gif

I'm done watching the show entirely after tonight.

Fucking sad

Now I can watch Stalker on CBS when it airs

But it was SUCH a good episode!!!!!! Yeah the end was sad, but I feel like this was the first truly great episode of the season, although I'm totally going to miss (spoiler... those of you who have seen know who)

That tattoo scene was the scariest scene so far, like could you imagine waking up to that?

But meh @ waiting 'til December third.

Meh my friends all thought it was super bad too but it didn't scare me at all.. I expected worse I guess. Like sure that had to hurt and it's life ruining but idk... I just didn't think it was as awful and disturbing as my friends seemed to think.

Finally bye @little bitch I been done with her for like four episodes. I can't understand a word you're saying girl...

She doesn't speak English and you can tell she was reading her lines but you can't admit it wasn't sad to see her go. I loved her. :cry:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1