pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Guest Dot

As someone who bought the first two seasons on blu ray, I feel obligated to keep watching :\

Is the third one out yet by the way?

Tonight's episode! :defeated:

OMG it feels like it's finally picking up, I was actually kinda tense tonight watching it! The other episodes were enjoyable but this one was so good, has me very excited for the rest of the season.

14417469274.gif

Tonight's episode! :defeated:

OMG it feels like it's finally picking up, I was actually kinda tense tonight watching it! The other episodes were enjoyable but this one was so good, has me very excited for the rest of the season.

really? I thought this one was unbearably slow, probably because there were so many damn commercials. The episode ended at 11:18... Not even a full hour and a half like the last two, and SO MANY COMMERCIALS. It really didn't seem like much happened until the very end, but hopefully next week will be intense.

This week's was really good.

I'm glad he's taking the time to actually develop the characters again instead of how quickly all of that happened last season

At the end of each episode I've felt like something has actually happened

BzhmW.png

I'm glad he's taking the time to actually develop the characters again instead of how quickly all of that happened last season

I don't understand why this is the running excuse for having such excruciatingly slow episodes when the characters aren't being developed at all...They're all still at their most two-dimensional and I don't yet care for any of their well-being in particular.

I don't understand why this is the running excuse for having such excruciatingly slow episodes when the characters aren't being developed at all...They're all still at their most two-dimensional and I don't yet care for any of their well-being in particular.

I feel for Ethel now... That's about the only one though. I mean, I feel for her son too I guess. 

I'm giving it time. First episode I thought it was going to be amazing, now I'm questioning, but we shall see..

It doesn't help that this is the first season I've watched on TV instead of finding links for online, and the commercials are killing me. I would stop watching it live except it's a thing where I go over to different friend's apartments to watch it with them. Commercials literally every 10 minutes and sometimes less. It felt like nothing happened because my friend and I would keep saying "commercials again? nothing has even happened since the last one ended!"

Finished watching Asylum 2 days ago...WOW. Now THAT was the kind of horror I was expecting from a show named 'American Horror Story'! The whole series was so dark and creepy, it was fantastic. I felt that Murder House was too 'normal' and didn't feel horrific at all. Unlike Asylum, I didn't really feel gripped by it or anything. I can't praise Asylum highly enough, the cast/writing/everything was just done to perfection. And that ending! WHEW. The ONLY criticism I have is that I feel like Lana got out of the asylum far too easy. Mother Superior just...led her out of there? That felt like a cheap, handy exit for Lana. But I'm glad that her character carried on undergoing development after she had left.

Now onto Coven!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

tbh this. ethel's the only one who's been developed thus far.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

tbh this. ethel's the only one who's been developed thus far.

+ I'm rooting for Emma Roberts how messed up is that

With the Ethel + Edward Mordrake scene I feel like they really wanted to recreate Asylum's Shachath moments but it was just too cheesy and like a really ham-fisted way of getting in some backstory

I'm kind of disappointed that she won't be a different character...seems kind of weak that they'd bring back so many Asylum characters (Pepper, Mary...who else?). They should've written in a whole new character for her 3 episode arc.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I'm kind of disappointed that she won't be a different character...seems kind of weak that they'd bring back so many Asylum characters (Pepper, Mary...who else?). They should've written in a whole new character for her 3 episode arc.

so much for saying "oh you could start on any season you want. the cool thing is that each season has a different story so none of em intervene with one another"

I honestly think ahs is just going downhill.

so much for saying "oh you could start on any season you want. the cool thing is that each season has a different story so none of em intervene with one another"

I honestly think ahs is just going downhill.

Technically you still can...although now you may WANT to watch Freakshow before Asylum.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I feel like this series got so many viewers now they're trying to make it appealing to everyone with big celebrities, Matt Bomer, Neil Patrick Harris, David Burtka, etc.

Like to me they know the plot is kinda weak compared to Murder House or Asylum so they're filling it up with these guys...

Idk maybe that's just me lol

First we feel; then we fall.