pinupgirls

American Horror Story

But I thought the show was all about american horror stories (duh) myths and legends and the such, space isnt america... would it be like the moon landings? or Alien vs Predator the tv series or what?

Definitely the moon landing that would be really cool tbh

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Asylum was hands down the most terrifying season, it was rly intense. Coven was alright, except it wasn't scary... Jessica Lange, Lily rabe and Sarah Paulson are what makes the series watchable, when the writing isn't so good *cough* coven *cough* murder house *cough*

oh but i gotta say, I loved the part where fiona, the axe man and marie killed the witch hunters  :popcorn:

sig3_2.png

Asylum was hands down the most terrifying season, it was rly intense. Coven was alright, except it wasn't scary... Jessica Lange, Lily rabe and Sarah Paulson are what makes the series watchable, when the writing isn't so good *cough* coven *cough* murder house *cough*

oh but i gotta say, I loved the part where fiona, the axe man and marie killed the witch hunters  :popcorn:

Agreed. I wish that weird insecty stick man from the credits had appeared in the show...

It is just me or is Jessica Lange the same in all 3 seasons? I dont know if it's the writing but... and like Sarah Paulson's characters are kind of the same, where as Lily Rabe is unrecognisable.

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills

Agreed. I wish that weird insecty stick man from the credits had appeared in the show...

It is just me or is Jessica Lange the same in all 3 seasons? I dont know if it's the writing but... and like Sarah Paulson's characters are kind of the same, where as Lily Rabe is unrecognisable.

She's kind of the same, like she's good at acting but I think she's overrated on the show because she's just reprising the same role. I want her to be a minor character in S4

BzhmW.png

Jessica basically plays the independent woman with a fucked up past and for some reason she basically maintains the exact same traits. Lily is truly amazing, going from a 1920s mother to the nun to Misty. Iconic.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Jessica basically plays the independent woman with a fucked up past and for some reason she basically maintains the exact same traits. Lily is truly amazing, going from a 1920s mother to the nun to Misty. Iconic.

Forever #TeamLilyRabe4LeadRole

Watch Emma Roberts get it instead

Also Frances has had some variety bless ha truly

I do love Lange for her past roles but OMG Fiona was sooo unsympathetic imo...

Forever #TeamLilyRabe4LeadRole

Watch Emma Roberts get it instead

Also Frances has had some variety bless ha truly

I do love Lange for her past roles but OMG Fiona was sooo unsympathetic imo...

Bless Queen Frances.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Coven was such a mess, as much as I enjoyed it. 

#asylumforever 

also yES @@SitarHero i have been craving a Lily lead role since Nora. Mary Eunice was close but I still want more screen time for her. 

I also really want Alexandra Breckenridge (Young Moira in Murder House & irrelevant victim in Coven) to get a bigger role because damn, she is gorgeous and really talented IMO. I really want Taissa Farmiga to go away, too.

14417469274.gif

Coven was such a mess, as much as I enjoyed it. 

#asylumforever 

also yES @@SitarHero i have been craving a Lily lead role since Nora. Mary Eunice was close but I still want more screen time for her. 

I also really want Alexandra Breckenridge (Young Moira in Murder House & irrelevant victim in Coven) to get a bigger role because damn, she is gorgeous and really talented IMO. I really want Taissa Farmiga to go away, too.

This is 100% how I feel.

Taissa Farmiga was only good in s1 because she was new and her role wasn't just... awful. I don't think anyone likes Zoe.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

This is 100% how I feel.

Taissa Farmiga was only good in s1 because she was new and her role wasn't just... awful. I don't think anyone likes Zoe.

I imagine girls or gays fawning over Evan Peters like her, because she's literally nothing but a sheet of cardboard that anyone with brown hair, blonde hair, red hair, blue eyes, green eyes or whatever could replace. 

But yeah, Taissa's awful. #CancelBatesMotel #HireVera

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

Zoe's power was so badass

And then when she revenge fucked that rapist to death whew kween

As soon as they started giving her extra shit/coven pride/bringing Kyle back to life, she was done. Not just her character but even Taissa's acting became corny. Really Kyle should've stayed a zombie the whole time, wouldn't have been half as dull. And then her hell. WHY WOULDN'T HER HELL REFERENCE THE TIME SHE ACCIDENTALLY KILLED HER BOYFRIEND? Dumbass.

I dont get the whole fawn over Evan Peters thing....

Um have you seen Kit

Zoe's power was so badass

And then when she revenge fucked that rapist to death whew kween

As soon as they started giving her extra shit/coven pride/bringing Kyle back to life, she was done. Not just her character but even Taissa's acting became corny. Really Kyle should've stayed a zombie the whole time, wouldn't have been half as dull. And then her hell. WHY WOULDN'T HER HELL REFERENCE THE TIME SHE ACCIDENTALLY KILLED HER BOYFRIEND? Dumbass.

Her hell should've been her fucking Kyle to death on repeat

I imagine girls or gays fawning over Evan Peters like her, because she's literally nothing but a sheet of cardboard that anyone with brown hair, blonde hair, red hair, blue eyes, green eyes or whatever could replace. 

But yeah, Taissa's awful. #CancelBatesMotel #HireVera

Evan was only cute as Kit IMO.

.... All of Taissa's characters were awful. Violet was probably worse than Zoe tbh. I don't want annoying Teen Angst Love Story in my American Horror Story thank you goodbye.

14417469274.gif

In terms of attractiveness -

1. Tate, the psychopath ghost boyfriend thing was kinda hot to me. :mess:

2. Kyle, as the college student was a lot cuter than the revived zombie. :derpna:

3. Kit, he was kind of boring honestly. But he maintained a level of normality in the asylum. :eartha:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1