pinupgirls

American Horror Story

I think it builds up over time, the episodes must be longer for a reason, right?

Except neither of these episodes can justify their length...They might even be better if they were shorter. At least less exhausting for the viewer.

Except neither of these episodes can justify their length...They might even be better if they were shorter. At least less exhausting for the viewer.

Actually true though, I'd rather have longer episodes towards the end of a series, not the beginning.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Guest Dot

I do think it was a bit of a slow episode, but I don't mind. I like to think it'll build up well as a season because of that, and not end up like a rushed mess a la Coven.

Gods & Monsters makes the most sense to me as which Lana song she's most likely to sing. Also @@PrettyBaby definitely get into the show!! You can start with any season, they're all different stories. Since this season just started, watch it with us! The general consensus favors Asylum the most I think, with Murder House after & Coven being the least favorite. Though I know quite a few people who favor Murder House more because they're idiots it's "less scary" than Asylum.

I don't mind this season building up much slower than the other ones to be honest. It's a sign that apparently they thought of a good storyline to build up until the finale so the suspense won't get lost over time (see Coven and Murder House).

I do think that Murder House was the scariest, but I agree with you on the fact that Asylum was the most entertaining and well-written. The problem with Coven was that it was bitch wars for no reason. No real and interesting background story it was all just killing each other out of jealousy and doing mean things to each other. It kind of reminded me of a reality show, enjoyable but kind of bland.

I think it's either going to be Young and Beautiful or Gods & Monsters. I'd prefer the latter one but I guess we'll have to see what happens.

:crossed:

Murder House is the scariest. 

I agree. No other season scared me as much as Murder House did.

That one was just as bad?!?! Making me nostalgic for Coven yikes--at least that was scary until everyone started getting resurrected

Why don't you try to stay at least a bit open-minded? We're only two episodes in! Judging from the previews things are going to be much more exciting once the season progresses.

I think it builds up over time, the episodes must be longer for a reason, right?

EXACTLY.

We still know NOTHING about the characters. They're still being introduced and judging from the previous the season is progressing slowly, which is good because the last seasons always got boring somewhere in the middle becasue the writers ran out of ideas or didn't leave any suspense or material for the rest of the season. I think the whole Dandy/Clown thing is going to be very good and I'm also extremely excited for Matt Boomer's character.

I fucking hate Emma Roberts and I wish she would stay away from the series (Praying she gets killed soon enough). She literally is the worst actress of the whole ensemble of actors that starred in AHS.

Why don't you try to stay at least a bit open-minded? We're only two episodes in! Judging from the previews things are going to be much more exciting once the season progresses.

It hasn't given me a reason to. Both have been horrendous. Shows earn viewers/excitement from first impressions.

Guest Dot

It hasn't given me a reason to. Both have been horrendous. Shows earn viewers/excitement from first impressions.

Well...are you going to continue watching it? I wouldn't watch something I find horrendus.

Guest Dot

Yes and I'm gonna continue dragging it get ready

Fight me, bitch!

gagavmatwirl.gif

Not gonna let you get away with dragging something I like when everytime I hate on something I get dragged for it.

Fight me, bitch!

gagavmatwirl.gif

Not gonna let you get away with dragging something I like when everytime I hate on something I get dragged for it.

Ever think that has less to do with you and more to do with doo doo ass opinions?

Guest Dot

Ever think that has less to do with you and more to do with doo doo ass opinions?

Please elaborate. I don't see how my opinions differ that much from statements made by many other people on this forum. Everyone is being a bit controversial here and there but don't you think it's a bit hypocritical calling my opinions "doo doo ass" while dragging something you are clearly disappointed in expecting me to deal or agree with it, which is exactly what I did when WC and the UV cover were relaesed?

I'm pretty sure you feel the exact same way I felt back then. You liked MH and Asylum but weren't too impressed with Coven. You got your hopes up for FS and it turned out to be not how you would have expected it to be. Now you're disappointed and you feel the need to release your frustartion about it. TRUST ME, I know exactly how it feels but I recommend either not watching it if you don't like this season already or watching it with an open mind.

When WC was released I was really worried about UV. I told myself to not get hyped up or just stay neutral about it all. As I listened to the album I was mindblown, because I really lowered my expectations and listened to it without expecting too much from it. The same goes for Freak Show. I'll judge this season when it's over not two episodes in.

Please elaborate. I don't see how my opinions differ that much from statements made by many other people on this forum. Everyone is being a bit controversial here and there but don't you think it's a bit hypocritical calling my opinions "doo doo ass" while dragging something you are clearly disappointed in expecting me to deal or agree with it, which is exactly what I did when WC and the UV cover were relaesed?

I'm pretty sure you feel the exact same way I felt back then. You liked MH and Asylum but weren't too impressed with Coven. You got your hopes up for FS and it turned out to be not how you would have expected it to be. Now you're disappointed and you feel the need to release your frustartion about it. TRUST ME, I know exactly how it feels but I recommend either not watching it if you don't like this season already or watching it with an open mind.

When WC was released I was really worried about UV. I told myself to not get hyped up or just stay neutral about it all. As I listened to the album I was mindblown, because I really lowered my expectations and listened to it without expecting too much from it. The same goes for Freak Show. I'll judge this season when it's over not two episodes in.

OMG enough of your little social mission for justice, I'm not the target you need sis. Givin me "freaks are ppl too" teas. This show is very low-stakes for me, presumably unlike your UV opinions were for you. Frustration is the complete wrong word for how I feel. Shocked, maybe? Amused, mostly? We understand, you were so oppressed at this time, okay. But that's because people disagreed with your opinions (often inflammatory, wrong, or arguably doo doo ass) and not because they had a vendetta against you. I'm not asking you to accept my opinion or agree with it, you quoted me.

Guest Dot

What kind of petty & bitter statement. :toofunny:

Well, you should be familiar with it. :toofunny: However, it wasn't even meant to be taken serious. You people are just thirsty for drama.... :bye:

Well, you should be familiar with it. :toofunny: However, it wasn't even meant to be taken serious. You people are just thirsty for drama.... :bye:

Honey you take my bitterness & arguments from last year to a whole new level. I may have been petty and bitter but people actually like me here. The only people that like you are the ones that've seen you naked in tinychat byeeee

:kiss:

14417469274.gif

Guest Dot

Honey you take my bitterness & arguments from last year to a whole new level. I may have been petty and bitter but people actually like me here. The only people that like you are the ones that've seen you naked in tinychat byeeee

:kiss:

No, those are in fact that ones that don't like me becasue you know my body was too much for them to handle, I suppose. But it's funny that you think you know everything based on second-hand gossip. I assume you're simply bitter no one has invited you.

#I'mOut

Edit: Not that I need people to like me to feel good about myself, but there's plenty of people on here that like me for who I am and for what I look like w/o clothes.

No, those are in fact that ones that don't like me becasue you know my body was too much for them to handle, I suppose. But it's funny that you think you know everything based on second-hand gossip. I assume you're simply bitter no one has invited you.

#I'mOut

Yep I'm so mad I didn't get to see your hot bisexual cock please invite me next time I'm so sorry

14417469274.gif