pinupgirls

American Horror Story

My sister and I both liked it way better than Freakshow. And I thought Gaga would be terrible but she wasn't bad, she suits the role.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I've never watched AHS but I watched the first episode of Hotel (mainly to see Gaga) and holy fucking shit it was amazing!!! whats the best season? i want to get into it more

Depends on your taste.

The first season is the one that actually fits the title most. The second one is veeery "horror". The third one is not that serious anymore, but still very good.

Season 4 was ... nice and I don't think it deserves the shit it got, but it's definitly the weaker one.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I've never watched AHS but I watched the first episode of Hotel (mainly to see Gaga) and holy fucking shit it was amazing!!! whats the best season? i want to get into it more

Murder House (Season 1) is a good introduction to themes and atmosphere of the show. Asylum (Season 2) is by far the best in my opinion, it's the darkest thing I've ever seen on TV and is prettttyyyyyy scary. Coven (Season 3) isn't that scary, it's more a season for the gays with lots of bitchiness. Freak Show (Season 4) is...okay. Not really scary, not really funny, not really much anything tbh. I'd say to watch Murder House + Asylum if I were you.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Asylum is my favorite, especially James Cromwell as the doctor.

And  Ryan Murphy cutely named the starring character "Lana" and she just "happened" to look like Lana and Ryan loves Lana

I watched the series backward from Freak Show back to 3 to 2 to 1

I hadn't watched

Heard Ryan Murphy tease that Lana's song would be in it and sung by Jessica Lange, and I watched even though I hate clowns.

Jessica Lange doing Gods and Monsters wow.

My favorite is Asylum, then Freak show, then the 3rd season, then the first season

Watched yesterday and Holy Shit, was Ryan inspired by Lana's Honeymoon and/or Old Money? or what.

Freak/Art Deco would be perfect let alone Honeymoon. (But doubtful they will combine Gaga and Lana).

Not in love with the first 15 minutes,(too Shining like), except for Kathy Bates...but as it went on, especially the last 1/2 hour of the first episode.

Each season is mostly a new story with a slight connection with the past, but mostly actors playing different roles with a few connections (they say its all going to end up being connected).

But one can watch this season and then go back.  IMHO

and love Denis O'Hare. I had to imdb to see who it was.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

can someone tell me what language that was on AHS? it sounded like French but i feel like it's Norweigian or something like that?

Swedish! It was kinda cool, because I understand everything they said. 

lABVyGE.png

Depends on your taste.

The first season is the one that actually fits the title most. The second one is veeery "horror". The third one is not that serious anymore, but still very good.

Season 4 was ... nice and I don't think it deserves the shit it got, but it's definitly the weaker one.

Murder House (Season 1) is a good introduction to themes and atmosphere of the show. Asylum (Season 2) is by far the best in my opinion, it's the darkest thing I've ever seen on TV and is prettttyyyyyy scary. Coven (Season 3) isn't that scary, it's more a season for the gays with lots of bitchiness. Freak Show (Season 4) is...okay. Not really scary, not really funny, not really much anything tbh. I'd say to watch Murder House + Asylum if I were you.

awesome!!! thanks lol i think i'll watch season 1 tomorrow and see if i like it 

FzytWEW.png

It was alright, not an instant favorite. Will have to see if they can maintain my interest, I gave up halfway thru Freakshow.

I'll watch anything with Matt B in it tho tbh :creep:

party.gif?w=1100

The only thing I was underwhelmed by was the drilldo scene. I love what we've seen from Sally's backstory and supposedly we'll learn more about Elizabeth next time. And also, the promo for episode 2 is glorious.

Don't know how to feel about it.
It's so straightforward "HORROR HOTEL!" that it's kind of strange to imagine how they will build up a story line.

And the character of Sarah Paulson iis pretty ... bland. Ohooo a crazy, clown-like drug addict. Then we have John Lowe, the policeman that can't focus on what he's supposed to do because of personal problems. he even misses a body lying under a bed. And then the semi-deep crossdressing guy. Gags .. her acting isn't bad but her character is flat as hell seemingly. Taking drugs, being a killer vampire or whatever and hanging out at graveyards while being seductive. Wohoo. Many times you just feel likeGaga's playing herself.

I mean, all the first-episodes of AHS tend to be overloaded, so I will wait until the next episodes.

Until now, Hotel seems to be more ... Horror again, however it's not really my favourite season so far.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Don't know how to feel about it.

It's so straightforward "HORROR HOTEL!" that it's kind of strange to imagine how they will build up a story line.

And the character of Sarah Paulson iis pretty ... bland. Ohooo a crazy, clown-like drug addict. Then we have John Lowe, the policeman that can't focus on what he's supposed to do because of personal problems. he even misses a body lying under a bed. And then the semi-deep crossdressing guy. Gags .. her acting isn't bad but her character is flat as hell seemingly. Taking drugs, being a killer vampire or whatever and hanging out at graveyards while being seductive. Wohoo. Many times you just feel likeGaga's playing herself.

I mean, all the first-episodes of AHS tend to be overloaded, so I will wait until the next episodes.

Until now, Hotel seems to be more ... Horror again, however it's not really my favourite season so far.

Dennis playing a drag queen, not some weird cross dresser.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

That was an absolute disaster. One of the worst episodes of the show ever.

Chloe Sevigny was impeccable as always and definitely the true star of the show.

Gaga was good until she actually had to deliver more than 2 lines.

What a joke. No wonder it's critically PANNED.

That was an absolute disaster. One of the worst episodes of the show ever.

Chloe Sevigny was impeccable as always and definitely the true star of the show.

Gaga was good until she actually had to deliver more than 2 lines.

What a joke. No wonder it's critically PANNED.

Every single season premiere is too filled with everything.

Doesn't change anything about the quality of the character in my opinion.

Not very many lines have been given to him in the premiere so until we are a few episodes in I think it was just a pretty confusing start more than bad characterization.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1