pinupgirls

American Horror Story

i feel like the biggest challenge for the writers (and i suppose the audience) will be trying to see past gaga as an actor and be absorbed into her character. like idk just all the promo shots i've seen i can't help thinking like "oh look there's gaga with the AHS cast." i hope she does it well though rly. i want this season to be good.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

So excited for the cross overs tbh! The opening sequence has a clip of a nun with blood on her and there's a clown like freak inside the bed :crai: I think this will for sure surpass Freak Show, maybe even the other seasons! All I know is I hope it's as scary as asylum was :party:

i feel like the biggest challenge for the writers (and i suppose the audience) will be trying to see past gaga as an actor and be absorbed into her character. like idk just all the promo shots i've seen i can't help thinking like "oh look there's gaga with the AHS cast." i hope she does it well though rly. i want this season to be good.

Yeah I agree with this. As a huge Gaga fan and AHS fan I'm super excited but also worried because I want to feel like Gaga isn't Gaga when I'm watching and I want it to feel real.

H0bDaqU.gif

The critics and journalists who visited the red carpet event yesterday where they premiered the first episode say that Gaga outdid herself, and keeping in mind that it's more expected for them to shun her, seeing them praise Stefanie is really reassuring of her performance.