pinupgirls

American Horror Story

I finally caught up !!!!!!

ALLY DID NOT COME TO PLAY SHE IS SLAYING ME I LOVE SARAH PAULSON SO MUCH

AND IVY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow Ally really FUCKING DID THAT BYE IVY 

but honestly I don't feel bad for Winter, she saw what Kai did to their brother like ?????? she aint put 2 and 2 together ????? 

I'm excited for the season finale  :excited:

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

The ending surprised me although I feel like Ally went back on her words about destroying cults and the final scene was of her literally getting ready to engage in another cult. Smh. But overall, excellent season.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I always thought this show was so stupid but i just started watching it recently and IM HOOKED I watched Murder House, Asylum and Coven already and I just started Freak Show today

glad you came around, despite everyone hating Freakshow give it a chance! I did and ended up loving it

I would never hurt you

omg don't hate on freak show the season might be a bit meh in the middle but then the last few episodes and especially the last one, nearly had me crying because it was so beautiful  :defeated:

literally one of my favorite Finales  :defeated: they wrapped up everyones stories so well

I would never hurt you

This season was awful.

Like... terrible.

This season was great, realistic, consistent, and actually had a singular plotline and tied everything up nicely without the dumbass plotholes every season suffered from

next

i keep seein people (not just here) talk about how this season was boring, uninteresting, or flat compared to the previous ones- apparently y'all forgot how bad the last 3 seasons were, or forgot how fucked the plotlines and ending were for the latter two- or even forgetting the poor ending of MH

this season far from worst y'all blind n ugly

giphy.gif

I actually liked this season. Emma Roberts’ appearance already made it better than Hotel and Ragnarok

Asylum

Coven

Cult

Hotel (it was a mess but I liked the aesthetics and Iris’ suicide tribute video saved the season)

Freak Show

Murder House

Rockabye

I think this is the best season since Asylum/Coven. Don't hate me but I think it was better than Coven. It all came together so perfectly at the end. It also had Evan Peter's best acting.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.