pinupgirls

American Horror Story

the dialogue seems to have been ripped of from tumblr dot com, i'm not into how ryan murphy uses these pre conceived ideas about feminism, what he does doesn't look very smart. 

also rip the only pragmatically sane and intelligent person on this show, you didn't last long but at least you went off on a high note :diva: 

Even though it was edited I still thought the shooting scene was very graphic. If they hadn't said anything about editing it down I wouldn't have noticed. 

This was an awesome episode though, I'm getting so excited to see how things will wrap up

Also, everyone was right that Ivy's intent was to gaslight Ally. We've been on a prediction roll

The 'nobody believes me and everyone thinks I'm insane' trope is getting too old. I just wish they didn't try to use it once again thinking it would work because it works only the first 2 times. But it doesn't change the fact that I'm really liking this season.

I hope Ivy dies a slow painful death and her soul never gets to know the sweet release of death :glasses:

Fayyt7N.png

This last episode was such a plot twist. I think it's the best episode from this season yet. Actually makes me really excited to watch the other episodes, unlike the other episodes.

That scene with whehn they killed the gimp and the smart and reasonable guy kinda disgusted me and gave me a little bit of a sick feeling after watching it.

Am I the only one who teared up when Meadow died?

Gosh her death was very tragic. She just wanted to be loved damnit. Her death and the episode really fill me with feels.

I so want more of Leslie for Ahs8

i felt like i was personally shot; with mare coming back and just being lovable, and then meadow- one of the highlights of the show doing what she did hurt me bc i thought she would not be like that, and then her death..just.. ugh goddamnit leslie is someone i never would have thought should belong on ahs

however, she plays this type of person, slightly miserable and a little mundane- so, so well. i'd be afraid of her becoming a jessica lange with a more stagnant character, while mare is more of a personality i view her like paulson; in which they're a face and a mood. her lips are just iconic and i love her sm this season. 

time for my spoiler heavy long ass post of opinions ! 

just to start off, i no longer want to fuck the detective !  :party: if at least one fucking person can get over something this season it's my mancrush on him ! hope he dies a slow painful death !

harrison ! never really fucking liked you like i did meadow, i understand the frustration but you can go too! i hope they go together, the same way the first couple in Hotel did. fucking, in pain, adhesive, trauma :party:

also were they in on Kai's plan for meadow? they seemed really aggressive and with the amount of hatred Harrison had for Meadow i wouldn't have been surprised if they decided to just off her earlier, why pretend when its just them? did they expect Ally to try and save meadow? there are so many plot holes within that one sequence it's like Pedro all over again. Why would they just tell Ivy Meadow is with a friend if they're in on it. Was everyone in on it EXCEPT Ivy?? Obviously Meadow was missing so they had to think something was up..right..? why leave out a cult member from a killing otherwise. Was Beverly in on the plan? If she was then that explains the nonchalant look towards Ally fucking screaming Meadows name at the rally..and if she wasn't and assumed she was dead then why wouldn't she react heavier to ally yelling her name also..Harrison & Ivy were directly to her right aswell.. like, come on this shouldn't be as confusing on questions not relative to the plot anymore. 

the shooting opener was pretty horrific, i can see exactly why they edited it, seeing the guy just fall and ivy grasp his hand as he dies was stomach-churning, however i think they forgot to edit Meadows POV because you see her fire the gun and the extra's drop.. like it's not very well hidden.. plus the suicide at the end

reality inspired shows REALLY get predictions well

i just wanted to compliment mare once again, her death was tragic but also not as 'savored' as Bob's or even RJ, which felt new. Was it a personal shot for Kai? Even with the Changs the cult chaired them and slit their throats.. not exactly just killing them outright. so this seems newer, sloppier, foreshadowing to the downfall speech given by Mare

also the look she gave beverly hope realizing it was the news reporter..and beverly's smug smile..i hate the character but you can't help but love them

also was Rudy in on it too ? how involved with the cult is he ? jesus fuCK, also i need the detective's backstory for joining really soon, because if he dies without getting a proper connection like RJ i'm gonna be sad, but not as sad because hes a prick and RJ was just a camera boy that seemingly got wrapped up in stuff he never wanted

I can't wait to see Lena die next week though, as much fun as it'll be to see a presumably another obnoxious character leave (thank god for emma's role, hate/love her but it was so well done)- i'm still disappointed she's even on, getting a fucking paycheck while we're at it. 

also Frances next week!! if they kill her off like they did Mare im just gonna be fucking psycho because this season is so goddamn good i cant be mad at it but fuck the first person to reach Kai's level on the opposite side died AFTER LIKE 25 MINUTES FUCK

and now.. what we have all been waiting for.. the main event.. !!!! 

FUCK IVY SO GODDAMN MUCH THAT FUCKING LITTLE BITCH

:creep:

but really.. i haven't hated a character this much since the Asylum cast (in terms of the actual characters personality, great acting)

hate your wife because you couldn't be the mother? get mad when she needs to breastfeed? if shes hated ally for 8 years why try and use her for sex and act like you give a damn

you want the best for your kid? so blowing up his pet guinea pig is the best way to not traumatize him? making your wife murder one of your workers with him in tow is ok? i hate her so goddamn much i hope to god if Ally gets each cult member that ske fakes out Ivy n just gives her what she deserves, better yet have Oz run to her over you to really break your damn heart u fucking wench, UGH i hate this bitch. Kai may be a psychopath but Ivy is just fucking cruel

also fuck vincent

the only good person in this entire season is Mare and im ok with that

Thanks God this episode has a gay scene

But honestly I'm starting hate Ivy and Kai

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

The character Queen Frances will play this season will be my favorite. I just know it! I have a thing for eccentric characters & she's delivers the best!

credit-american-horror-story-cult.jpg

But honestly I'm starting hate Ivy and Kai

Kai is irritating at times. Also that selfish son of a bitch Harrison. Meadow was stupid to love these men. She deserved better. I remember the scene when Meadow & Harrison lost the house & she said that she didn't need anything in life but a decent tv cable & him by her side. After that Kai manipulated & destroyed her.

Sometimes I wish we are going to get a Manson Family themed AHS season. So many things has happened in that era. But since this season is about cults as well, I assume it's something we won't get very soon.

Sometimes I wish we are going to get a Manson Family themed AHS season. So many things has happened in that era. But since this season is about cults as well, I assume it's something we won't get very soon.

I love how Winter's character in Scream Queens was the daughter of Charles Manson

It would be funny if they made that connection 

The obsession some of the members here have with Manson ... can't tell if cringy or disgusting.

Since you wrote that post and I said I wanted to have a Manson Family themed season before you, I just wanted to clear up that I don’t have an obsession for the Manson Family. People who do obsess with the Manson Family disgust me. But I do think it’s part of American history and that a lot of bad things happened in that time. I mean, they ruthlessly killed a famous actress which was pregnant at the time. I also just thought a Manson Family themed season would be interesting since I didn’t really like stories of the last seasons other than this new season.

We already know we're getting a Charles Manson flashback this season. But yeah, I know what you're trying to say. I want a season set in the 60s.

Personally, I'm not very keen on a whole season of AHS based on real-life people because I prefer fictional characters we don't know much about or how things ended for them.