Kimi Rose

"Summertime Sadness" - Next Single in the US, July 2nd

I wish I could explain that part of me that really doesn't want her to get more attention. It makes no sense, why wouldn't I want her to be famous and rich? I guess I just don't want others listening to her  :pft:

tumblr_mg7j6rudk51qmosg3o1_500.gif

I wish I could explain that part of me that really doesn't want her to get more attention. It makes no sense, why wouldn't I want her to be famous and rich? I guess I just don't want others listening to her  :pft:

I know how you feel. I feel like she's a treasure and only people that willl truly appreciate her music should be listening to it. Or it's just people that I know that used to say they hate lana but now they 'love her omg' it seems annoying imo  :whatever:

god knows I tried

Remixes for Summertime Sadness is playing on my local radio station here in Mexico at the radio on Los 40 Principales (a big radio station in my country) and during Ibiza transmitions special

I really don't see a reason why they are trying to push a song from BTD at this point. She has almost finished her new album and should release that  by the end of this year instead of some shitty remixes or a useless overlong video for BE/G&M/BA

Uhh she's been on tour since the start of the year so how could've she already finished the album? Besides that the Paradise ep was released just 8 months ago so there's no need to release a new album so quickly.

I don't see the point in releasing Summertime Sadness in the US either but the video(s) for Bel Air/G&M/Body Electric seem more like a personal project than something to promote Paradise so what's the problem? It's not like she's a pop artist struggling to get noticed releasing new stuff every month

tumblr_inline_mnzghiom2V1qz4rgp.png

YOU WANT TOO MUCH

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

Uhh she's been on tour since the start of the year so how could've she already finished the album?

She said it herself in an interview that she has almost finishd the album.

Besides that the Paradise ep was released just 8 months ago so there's no need to release a new album so quickly.

Releasing an album a year after the EP wouldn't be suprising at all

I don't see the point in releasing Summertime Sadness in the US either but the video(s) for Bel Air/G&M/Body Electric seem more like a personal project than something to promote Paradise so what's the problem? 

MONEY! Sounds overly expensive instead of focusing on a good video for a lead single. Doesn't Interscope have to pay for that?

It's not like she's a pop artist struggling to get noticed releasing new stuff every month

You are right on this one

tumblr_inline_mnzghiom2V1qz4rgp.png

YOU WANT TOO MUCH

and here, as well. But don't we all? ;-)