Beemo

Grimes

6 minutes ago, rodamik said:

yeah I'm pretty sure that's ai

of all grimes ai slop this might be her best output tbh that's a good model, doesn't sound like ai. every other grimes ai song i've heard sounds like shit lol

1 hour ago, rodamik said:

Okay so, I just finished editing and remastering both weekend 1+2 sets – should I post them? Is anybody interested?

I really would like them! Also it was in week 1 - But early in last night’s performance there is a song that goes like “bitch something fa la” or “bitch something furlow”? I’ve tried looking for a set list with this on it & can’t seem to find it. Do you know what it is?

IMG-3521.jpg

11 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I really would like them! Also it was in week 1 - But early in last night’s performance there is a song that goes like “bitch something fa la” or “bitch something furlow”? I’ve tried looking for a set list with this on it & can’t seem to find it. Do you know what it is?

Okay, I’ll definitely post them later today then! I’ll post a fully detailed tracklist as well – the tracks in my remaster are already fully tagged, but still in case someone wants to read it w/out downloading 

And that’s the song you’re looking for:

5 hours ago, rodamik said:

Okay, I’ll definitely post them later today then! I’ll post a fully detailed tracklist as well – the tracks in my remaster are already fully tagged, but still in case someone wants to read it w/out downloading 

And that’s the song you’re looking for:

THANK YOU

IMG-3521.jpg

Grimes Coachella 2024 – Weekend 1 – April 13th

This obviously got the heaviest edit, I fixed most issues and removed any interruptions/speech re-mixing the tracks to regularly flow into the next. 

I included the full Genesis (Nightcore) mix she began playing at the end of the set before it got cut off.

https://krakenfiles.com/view/CC0TIL8PTM/file.html

uUR9ZI3.png

(artwork made by me)

Setlist:

Spoiler

1. Freeport (Intro)  Ludwig Göransson
  2. Beauty and the Beast / Enjoy the Angels on Earth (Acapella) (Mixed) – Grimes
  3. Danger / Bitch Better Have My Money (Acapella) / SOLO (Acapella) (Mixed) – Deathpact, Rihanna & JENNIE
  4. Deadly Valentine (Anyma Remix) – Charlotte Gainsbourg
  5. Pyro / Concerto No. 4 in F minor, Op. 8, RV 297, "L'inverno", Allegro Non Molto / Baddie (Acapella) / Making of Cyborg (Acapella) / IDORU (Remix) (Mixed) – Chester Young & Castion, Antonio Vivaldi, IVE, Kenji Kawai & Grimes
  6. Grimes Corp. Monologue (Acapella) / Shut Down / Obsessed (feat. Ashley Sienna) (Acapella) / Davinci (Acapella) (Mixed) – Grimes, Massano, Sophie Powers & Zafrir
  7. TARATATA (Mixed) – Anyma & Grimes (The Last Artists)
  8. Everything Is Gonna Be Alright / That's Not My Name (Acapella) (Mixed) – Chester Young & The Ting Tings
  9. MUSIC 4 MACHINES (feat. Grimes AI) / Rainy Night in Tallinn (Mixed) – Grimes & Ludwig Göransson
  10. Synchronize (Mixed) – Grimes & Sub Focus
  11. Fantasia (Tears Are Data) (Mixed) – Grimes
  12. Liberté – Grimes
  13. Genesis (Nighcore) (Bonus Track) – Grimes

Grimes Coachella 2024 – Weekend 2 – April 20th

The edit on this is a little lighter, I fixed the few issues she stumbled upon and again removed interruptions/speech interfering to the regular flow of the mix. 

Alea iacta est (Intro) is nothing but the audio from that camp of a video she played and the beginning of the set haha.

https://krakenfiles.com/view/937ccfLUJV/file.html [RE-UP]

https://pillowcase.su/f/1c725b914a3b2ebdc0551199766aebe3 [RE-UP]

bYxo5q6.jpeg

(again, artwork made by me)

Setlist:

Spoiler

1. Alea iacta est (Intro) – Grimes
  2. Freeport / Aeon / Kill V. Maim (Acapella) (Mixed) – Ludwig Göransson, Funkin Matt & Grimes
  3. Danger / Bitch Better Have My Money (Acapella) / SOLO (Acapella) (Mixed) – Deathpact, Rihanna & JENNIE
  4. Sun Is Dark / WHISTLE (Acapella) (Mixed) – WILL K & BLACKPINK
  5. Pyro / Concerto No. 4 in F minor, Op. 8, RV 297, "L'inverno", Allegro Non Molto / Baddie (Acapella) / Making of Cyborg (Acapella) / IDORU (Remix) (Mixed) – Chester Young & Castion, Antonio Vivaldi, IVE, Kenji Kawai & Grimes
  6. Everything Is Gonna Be Alright / That's Not My Name (Acapella) (Mixed) – Chester Young & The Ting Tings
  7. We Appreciate Power (feat. HANA) (Acapella) / Grimes Corp. Monologue (Acapella) / Shut Down / Obsessed (feat. Ashley Sienna) (Acapella) / Davinci (Acapella) (Mixed) – Grimes, Massano, Sophie Powers & Zafrir
  8. TARATATA (Mixed) – Anyma & Grimes (The Last Artists)
  9. Fantasia (Tears Are Data) (Mixed) – Grimes
  10. Beauty and the Beast / Enjoy the Angels on Earth (Acapella) (Mixed) – Grimes
  11. Synchronize (Mixed) – Grimes & Sub Focus
  12. 4ÆM (Remix) – Grimes
  13. MUSIC 4 MACHINES (feat. Grimes AI) / Rainy Night in Tallinn (Mixed) – Grimes & Ludwig Göransson
  14. Oblivion (Remix) – Grimes
  15. Liberté – Grimes

Both sets were, of course, finally remastered.

Enjoy, and pls let me know should you hear any other mistakes I did't fix and I'll do that. :party:

1 minute ago, rodamik said:

Grimes Coachella 2024 – Weekend 1 – April 13th

This obviously got the heaviest edit, I fixed most issues and removed any interruptions/speech re-mixing the tracks to regularly flow into the next. 

I included the full Genesis (Nightcore) mix she began playing at the end of the set before it got cut off.

https://krakenfiles.com/view/CC0TIL8PTM/file.html

uUR9ZI3.png

(artwork made by me)

Setlist:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Freeport (Intro)  Ludwig Göransson
  2. Beauty and the Beast / Enjoy the Angels on Earth (Acapella) (Mixed) – Grimes
  4. Deadly Valentine (Anyma Remix) – Charlotte Gainsbourg
  6. Grimes Corp. Monologue (Acapella) / Shut Down / Obsessed (feat. Ashley Sienna) (Acapella) / Davinci (Acapella) (Mixed) – Grimes, Massano, Sophie Powers & Zafrir
  7. TARATATA (Mixed) – Anyma & Grimes (The Last Artists)
  8. Everything Is Gonna Be Alright / That's Not My Name (Acapella) (Mixed) – Chester Young & The Ting Tings
  9. MUSIC 4 MACHINES (feat. Grimes AI) / Rainy Night in Tallinn (Mixed) – Grimes & Ludwig Göransson
  10. Synchronize (Mixed) – Grimes & Sub Focus
  11. Fantasia (Tears Are Data) (Mixed) – Grimes
  12. Liberté – Grimes
  13. Genesis (Nighcore) (Bonus Track) – Grimes

Grimes Coachella 2024 – Weekend 2 – April 20th

The edit on this is a little lighter, I fixed the few issues she stumbled upon and again removed interruptions/speech interfering to the regular flow of the mix. 

Alea iacta est (Intro) is nothing but the audio from that camp of a video she played and the beginning of the set haha.

https://krakenfiles.com/view/Z1QZF6kJ7f/file.html

bYxo5q6.jpeg

(again, artwork made by me)

Setlist:

Hide contents

1. Alea iacta est (Intro) – Grimes
  2. Freeport / Aeon / Kill V. Maim (Acapella) (Mixed) – Ludwig Göransson, Funkin Matt & Grimes
  4. Sun Is Dark / WHISTLE (Acapella) (Mixed) – WILL K & BLACKPINK
  6. Everything Is Gonna Be Alright / That's Not My Name (Acapella) (Mixed) – Chester Young & The Ting Tings
  7. We Appreciate Power (feat. HANA) (Acapella) / Grimes Corp. Monologue (Acapella) / Shut Down / Obsessed (feat. Ashley Sienna) (Acapella) / Davinci (Acapella) (Mixed) – Grimes, Massano, Sophie Powers & Zafrir
  8. TARATATA (Mixed) – Anyma & Grimes (The Last Artists)
  9. Fantasia (Tears Are Data) (Mixed) – Grimes
  10. Beauty and the Beast / Enjoy the Angels on Earth (Acapella) (Mixed) – Grimes
  11. Synchronize (Mixed) – Grimes & Sub Focus
  12. 4ÆM (Remix) – Grimes
  13. MUSIC 4 MACHINES (feat. Grimes AI) / Rainy Night in Tallinn (Mixed) – Grimes & Ludwig Göransson
  14. Oblivion (Remix) – Grimes
  15. Liberté – Grimes

Both sets were, of course, finally remastered.

Enjoy, and pls let me know should you hear any other mistakes I did't fix and I'll do that. :party:

Thank You very much!!!

IMG-3521.jpg

On 4/21/2024 at 10:46 AM, AllForYou said:

apparently it uses her vocals and the ai vocals which would still mean she’d have to sing the vocals for the AI to process, unless anyma used his vocals instead. 

to me it almost sounds like she got a vocal synthesizer / vocaloid to sing it then ran it thru the grimes ai program