Beemo

Grimes

grimes needs to drop the ai tho all the backdrops on coachella were ai generated and it's embarrassing like girl just pay 3d artists if you don't wanna do it yourself 

17 minutes ago, details said:

grimes needs to drop the ai tho all the backdrops on coachella were ai generated and it's embarrassing like girl just pay 3d artists if you don't wanna do it yourself 

While I don’t endorse AI - Grimes is extremely Pro AI.

I don’t see her stopping anytime soon

IMG-3521.jpg

17 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

https://x.com/grimesupdatezsz/status/1779654862537437205

THE LAST ARTISTS

another new "music group"... MESS

956299135777136670.webp?size=96&quality=

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

the gag is that her AI art looks like shit. she made an AI based on her art (or midjourney?? i literally ignore any tweet she posts about AI so sorry) or whatever and it still looks like all the other AI art out there :brigitte:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

1 hour ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

While I don’t endorse AI - Grimes is extremely Pro AI.

I don’t see her stopping anytime soon

oh i know, which makes it even more embarrassing since she seems to be an illustrator and 3d artist herself, like she has the knowledge and the means but decided to be a lazy cheapskate instead 

Real Grimes fans realize the irony in her use of AI .. like its actually so funny and so her if you think about it ..

Grimes you will never make me hate you! No matter how many AI princess cyborg elves you generate with DALL-E

No, not this….

Grimes had a tough weekend as a professional at Coachella . Her chance to press the reset button for her own career was a massive failure. A computer blue screen kind of failure. Such a shame as her music is sounding great and we will most likely never hear it in studio form. 

Grimes, if you’re reading this, NOW is the time to release music. If you go into hiding or put out some other AI crap it’s Game Over for you sweetheart. 

18 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

You know, since she is a duo now maybe she WILL actually release something because there will be someone else doing all the work for things to move forward. 

Shame it will be garbage like this

Grimes/GrimesAI singing the one line to a heavy beat :toofloppy:

how desperate we’ve fallen to just get anything at this point 

Whats so fascinating to me about Grimes...

Is based on her previous releases, in my mind she was such a forward thinking intellectual, a really talented artist who was unlike any other and was passionate about making sure she had her hands in every single part of her art from the production, lyrics, video, the artwork for her covers...

Fast forward to now and her releases are literally the epitome, the amalgamation of the most generic, lifeless, uninspired production, lazily using AI just for the gimmick of it, cant even be bothered to sing your own vocals because you think its "cool" an AI is doing it, generic trite lifeless slop artwork stolen from other artists through an AI in the most boring and pandering ways: "robot anime elf girl on crazy galaxy background" prompt type shit. Like its all just awful. 

And what makes it all truly for the worse is she seems to be completely oblivious of it all? She really seems to act like this is all cutting edge when it couldn't be any more on the nose and obvious. This is the type of stuff that I would tell an AI to make if somebody said to me: "Try to make the most hilariously stereotypical AI bro thing imaginable". 

And listen to her talk about it. There is no faux art-forward "irony" to it. She is obsessed with this slop. Just devouring it like a pig in a trough.

On 4/16/2024 at 12:52 PM, slayyyngel said:

Is based on her previous releases, in my mind she was such a forward thinking intellectual, a really talented artist who was unlike any other and was passionate about making sure she had her hands in every single part of her art from the production, lyrics, video, the artwork for her covers...

Fast forward to now and her releases are literally the epitome, the amalgamation of the most generic, lifeless, uninspired production, lazily using AI just for the gimmick of it, cant even be bothered to sing your own vocals because you think its "cool" an AI is doing it, generic trite lifeless slop artwork stolen from other artists through an AI in the most boring and pandering ways: "robot anime elf girl on crazy galaxy background" prompt type shit. Like its all just awful. 

And what makes it all truly for the worse is she seems to be completely oblivious of it all? She really seems to act like this is all cutting edge when it couldn't be any more on the nose and obvious. This is the type of stuff that I would tell an AI to make if somebody said to me: "Try to make the most hilariously stereotypical AI bro thing imaginable". 

And listen to her talk about it. There is no faux art-forward "irony" to it. She is obsessed with this slop. Just devouring it like a pig in a trough.

On 4/16/2024 at 12:52 PM, slayyyngel said:

That's exactly what I think about her lately, she used to be an artist who seemed to have no influence from anything or anyone, her art was based on her own world and creativity, all those cyberpunk influences she had lately are bullshit :facepalm:

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.