Beemo

Grimes

8 hours ago, Party Favor said:

isn't the dude she's dating the same one responsible for i wanna be software? i blame him for the rave beats 

I Wanna Be Software was produced by Illangelo not Anyma 

26 minutes ago, Jon Batiste Interlude said:

I can't be the only one who didn't care about Enjoy the angels on earth at all (based on what was heard in POG music video) but now that I've heard this beauty and the beast version... I'm obsessed

yeah I enjoy Beauty And The Beast much more than Enjoy The Angels On Earth (and I already loved ETAOE)

Music 4 Machines is so so so so so (good) I need to be released ASAP

I feel like C is really back this time

I have feeling that when Book 1 comes out it will be a mix of older and newer material and even tho that will probably  make it lose some its connection to the lore and supposed plot development, I'll just take any good new music at this point

I never stopped wanting 100% Tragedy, it's finally time we her Marie Antoinette 2077 and this Eartheater collab is going to end me   

her nightcore edition of geidi primes is so symbolic because it shows that she's still in there :aw: i can see her trying to come out :poordat::poordat: LMAO

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

5 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

She needs to get away from these Rave DJs…. They have permanent hearing loss from their job + absolute shit taste in music because of long term effects of molly & coke deteriorating their brains ! She is BETTER THAN THAT!

Her thinking like 00's raver techno is the sound of the future is clinically insane. Honestly after all that Elon D she's probably got a first class ticket on the K-train express so I hope her the best in her recovery journey (😭)

9 minutes ago, Cuntrol said:

Her thinking like 00's raver techno is the sound of the future is clinically insane. Honestly after all that Elon D she's probably got a first class ticket on the K-train express so I hope her the best in her recovery journey (😭)

no literally like, it’s such an outdated but also basic & boring as fuck sound that literally only appeals to people who are standing under flashing neon lights, chewing their faces off high as a kite on molly……

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

if she's going to stick with the rave sound (which is below her but whatever i love a good heavy bass) then she could at least do beats that sound more cyberpunk-esque

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

I only watched a little but idk :bebe: 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

The music is amazing but not Grimes having major tech difficulties. 

‘this is not my fault, I’m sorry’ OKAY BUT WHERE ARE THE ALBUMS….

Music For Machines is solid.

the songs from the new album she played sure sounded good, a lot better than what I was expecting tbh but what happened tonight was inexcusable. I was actually enjoying what she was doing at the start, but then things started to go downhill really fast. she's always making her stuff last minute, not to mention the amateurism in DJing, given the fact she's already been doing this for a few years now. and then she made everything a lot worse when she stopped multiple times to try to explain what was going on and then she would scream in frustration like :deadbanana: it is the most grimes shit ever to happen but still reached a new low. it made lana's mic situation not a big deal at all, this is going to be named the worst coachella performance of this year without a doubt

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg