Beemo

Grimes

I liked it but I feel like some parts should be more powerful. Like I'm expecting a climax but it's never coming. Excited for the album though!

Azealia didn't leak this btw and had no part in it. The leaker is from Brazil and a group of brazilian stans started the rumour that Azealia leaked it to 'frame' her (azealia and brazil are beefing atm). They did it last time too when she dragged Brazil on her facebook, but then started rumours about other artists like Iggy. (the grimes songs started spreading on a brazilian forum since last week)

LOLOL I HAD TO SCREAM OMG  :toofunny:  ty so much or sharing this.

I wonder what down with Poppy and Grimes. Think Poppy unfollowed Grimes around the time of the Azealia beef and now Grimes has unfollowed her and followed Mars Argo instead. Also replacing Poppy with HANA on Power and her comments saying Play Destroy was meh, they really seem like something went on between them. Shame since Play Destroy was amazing and I could listen to their voices together on a whole record.

so curious about this. poppy would fit in this song since it fits in with her last album concept. 

It's so good, the lyrics are incredible- but can someone pls link me to 4am, ive never heard it... is it going to be on the new album?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Listening to We Appreciate Power makes me want to shoot.

Also, 4aem is so good it better be on the album or there will be war. 

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy