Beemo

Grimes

and... have you used that site? it's just a convoluted equalizer and volume control :rip:

That's basically what mastering is....

"Mastering is the final step of audio post-production. The purpose of mastering is to balance sonic elements of a stereo mix and optimize playback across all systems and media formats. Traditionally, mastering is done using tools like equalization, compression, limiting and stereo enhancement."

cryptid (an earlier version of dark side) and deth angels leaked with the demo version of 4am

drugs is my name is dark are y'all deaf...

According to the tags Violence is track 2, WAP track 10 and Adore track 11 tho?

I guess I'll try every single tracklist until I find the one I like the most, since this is never gonna be officially released 

no one said is never gonna be released

grimes is not charli xbox or sumthing

as an album this is somewhat weak.. especially for grimes

this is literally 9 unmastered songs i-

I feel like this version if the album is older bc the 4aem versiin that leaked seems more conplete tban the one in this leak, I believe the album grew a log in sound since that link was sent, you can tell by the version in the apple advert of my nameis darq thats rougher and that came out last year, the 4am is from may 2018 I beleive

:smokes:

finished or not i stand by what i said, it’s not like violence in all its half-baked nature gives me much hope

well violence is not produced by grimes so fuck off