♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Gypsy: 

MANiCURE: 

If someone wants them :)

G.U.Y is among the best tracks, as I suspected :whitney:

Edited by ataraxia
no download links please!

Are there more people here who haven't listened to the leaks yet, I feel like I'm the only one :icant:

Same. Let's wait it out together. We've waited for about 2 years now. 2 more days wouldn't hurt :defeated:

EQFO7rX.png

Same. Let's wait it out together. We've waited for about 2 years now. 2 more days wouldn't hurt :defeated:

It's so difficult :defeated:

Like, everyone is saying it's such an amazing album, I have a feeling I just have to disappear for a couple of days from the internet to avoid all those leaks and drama :defeated:

can someone pls pm me the album link, I cant believe it but i actually have started liking her music, I only really used to like the big singles from the other ones, and now shes finally starting to look sexy, and I repeat,I really need this, love all of ya!

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

can someone pls pm me the album link, I cant believe it but i actually have started liking her music, I only really used to like the big singles from the other ones, and now shes finally starting to look sexy, and I repeat,I really need this, love all of ya!

reported

tumblr_mxtjryqQbT1r3azxeo1_500.gif