♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

YASSS

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

i'm starting to wonder about her personality type so that's how i know my gaga obsession is starting to verge on the unhealthy  :toofloppy:

I remember when you were asking for Gaga vids for your So Legit vid because you didn't know any, and here we are :xcry:

I remember when you were asking for Gaga vids for your So Legit vid because you didn't know any, and here we are :xcry:

*praise* 

tumblr_mvg7bs06081s8nqcio1_400.gif

we need more gaga smileys tbh. having scrolled through tumblr for the past like, hour i'm realizing that she's very funny and expressive lmao    

ZRBNill.jpg

This interview is really endearing and informative! Even beat out the Andy Cohen interview for best of the ARTPOP era. She talks about Perez at about 22 minutes and that alone is worth it. But she also mentions how she and Rick Rubin are discussing meeting up for a month-long session! It's super long though so listen when you have homework to put off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYEgrBv-KcQ

That Gypsy performance...Why do I have an acoustic album for Marina and the Diamonds but not Gaga? Has anyone made such a thing?

It's sexual but not sexy, filled with bitchy fashion designers and one-liners like "Uranus/Don't you know my ass is famous?" and "Touch me, touch me, don't be sweet/Love me, love me, please retweet." Gaga wants us to believe the LP was inspired by Marina Abramović, Jeff Koons and Sandro Botticelli; at its best, it sounds like it was creatively directed by RuPaul, Dr. Ruth, and Beavis and Butt-Head.

damn rollingstones

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/albumreviews/artpop-20131113

It's sexual but not sexy, filled with bitchy fashion designers and one-liners like "Uranus/Don't you know my ass is famous?" and "Touch me, touch me, don't be sweet/Love me, love me, please retweet." Gaga wants us to believe the LP was inspired by Marina Abramović, Jeff Koons and Sandro Botticelli; at its best, it sounds like it was creatively directed by RuPaul, Dr. Ruth, and Beavis and Butt-Head.

damn rollingstones

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/albumreviews/artpop-20131113

The reviewer is a dumbass.

The performance is inspired by Abramovic and the art is by Koons.

I'm not even sure this person has been paying attention to her, they simply listened to the album and made assumptions

BzhmW.png

The reviewer is a dumbass.

The performance is inspired by Abramovic and the art is by Koons.

I'm not even sure this person has been paying attention to her, they simply listened to the album and made assumptions

the reviewers arent seeing the complete picture of the ARTPOP era...

Projected 250-275K in the US :defeated:

Can she get that new manager already and whip this era into shape :defeated:

It's not the manager though

They aren't in charge of anything sales related

BzhmW.png

Projected 250-275K in the US :defeated:

Can she get that new manager already and whip this era into shape :defeated:

She admitted ARTPOP has no marketing plan. :magikarp:

It shows

But whatever, SNL should be fun :flutter:

What do you think she'll perform? DWUW obviously, but what else? Applause, Venus? Or Dope? (considering it's #8 atm she should ride that wave tbh)

She admitted ARTPOP has no marketing plan. :magikarp:

It shows

But whatever, SNL should be fun :flutter:

What do you think she'll perform? DWUW obviously, but what else? Applause, Venus? Or Dope? (considering it's #8 atm she should ride that wave tbh)

hope applause lol 

um no. She BETTER perform DWUW. I can't when people perform one of their past singles during the promotional era of another new single. I need DWUW to smash, and it's getting there. It needs promotion.

#15 on iTunes.

It was just announced that she will perform DWUW and Gypsy

Looks like they want Applause to die down now

um no. She BETTER perform DWUW. I can't when people perform one of their past singles during the promotional era of another new single. I need DWUW to smash, and it's getting there. It needs promotion.

#15 on iTunes.

she's doing DWUW and Gypsy ( its a good choice cause this song could sell albums and she needs that)

This is what happesn when you hype your previous album to oblivion, you won't be able to top it next time around and "real" unhyped sales will show their colours.

Her U.S debut first weeks have ALWAYS been fairly low expect for Hype This Way, so this debut for Artpop is really no big new drama for her, however, i do think the way she promotes herself both image wise and muscially has started to fade for the public, and it's expected, no one can keep that momentum, so in comes the obvious drop from such a huge nearly 5 year high. Peaks don't really matter though, it's how long the album can hold on for, and so far it's slipping fairly fast on iTunes when it really should be up there. How is Katy fucking Perry outselling her in so many places on iTunes?????

As much as i love the album production wise, really....most of the songs are about her clit or her ass, it's great she feels like image wise she can transform all the time and i do think she's talented and i don't mind throw away pop songs from her, but 4 albums in and i was expecting a tiny bit more lyrically than 99% of "take my body, i touch my pussy when i go to sleep, my ass is famous, runway runway, fashion, go girl, look under my burqa see my clit" ect ect ect. I don't need a "deep' album from her per se, but i do think she can broaden her themes a little on this record. Other than Dope there's really nothing else on here that isn't immature lyrically, and i think people are trying to piece together just what part of her is meant to be this big "artist" outside of wearing funny clothes. Dress like Bjork, sing Britney songs ............it makes no sense.

There needs to be some connectivity with her image and music, and i can't see it, her image and music do not reflect each other, and they don't always have to, but they kinda hardly ever do lately. People are bored, well at least the bulk of people who were around for the last few albums and doing such vapid music isn't gonna get her the props we all know she wants.

She has her own sound at times and she certainly has a signature voice, but so much of Artpop can be sung by any slutty girl with some pipes. This is the same reason Katy Perry is so fucking boring to me, she's anyone, there's nothing about her. There's SOMETHING about Gaga, but i just don't think she is using it very well, she's becoming lost in a sea of "hot music" for "radio", i just thought maybe she would deliver something a little more meater as an artist. Like i said, i am enjoying the album a lot, i've liked all her albums, but i feel this one is her most simple artistically, and not in an interesting way.

Anyway, whatevs, hopefully she doesn;t aim for Venus as the next single because NO ONE is here for that on radio, i like it a lot, but i just think it will suffer the same fate as Judas. After DWUW she NEEDS Gypsy, that is the ONLY song that is a true life line for her if she wants the album to sell slow and steady over the coming 12 months.