♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I just downloaded all of her unreleased songs today, and I was curious if anyone knows the years they were recorded, or what era some of them belonged to

I think the Lady Gaga Wiki has a lot of information that you might find useful, you should check it out.

The tour looks like a giant "meh". Was she on a tight budget this time around? The stage was minimal. The outfits were nothing special. I won't be going to this show unfortunately. For someone so big in pop you would expect a big show tbh.

I think she went for the minimalistic approach since it isn't a theatrical show this time. She could be but I doubt it since she built a stge that encompassed the whole audience.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Yeah it'll be a real blast and I won't have to sob so that's a plus

Visuals are everything and by my date she can replace CLLG with Brooklyn Nights :die:

Yeah it'll be a real blast and I won't have to sob so that's a plus

Visuals are everything and by my date she can replace CLLG with Brooklyn Nights :die:

Cake is so fun tho. :crying: And it goes so well after the MANiCURE breakdown.

lABVyGE.png

Went to the show last night, and IT WAS A BLAST :woot:

My only comments/complaints~

- my favorite song didn't get performed (that being "Judas"... not that I expected it to make the setlist but anyway lol)

- Some ARTPOP tracks being cut short was a tad sad, but not the end of the world I guess. Like I was most excited to hear "Swine" (and it still was the most fun performance of the night imo), but I could've raved for a couple more minutes tbh.

- I was REALLY hoping to hear "Brooklyn Nights", but I'm at least happy I got to hear "PARTYNASEOUS" because I liked it a lot. I went crazyyy when it came on.

- More breaks to build excitement and seeing some full interludes would've been nice.

Overall totally awesome, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat and get GA next time.

H0bDaqU.gif