♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

The people with the fake CDs remind me of when London Drugs put Artpop out a week early and I tried to buy it. (It wasn't with all the other CDs but it was sitting on a cart and I just grabbed it) The cashier was so confused as to why it didn't ring up  :lmao:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

The people with the fake CDs remind me of when London Drugs put Artpop out a week early and I tried to buy it. (It wasn't with all the other CDs but it was sitting on a cart and I just grabbed it) The cashier was so confused as to why it didn't ring up  :lmao:

omg this reminds me of when it leaked in like shitty 64kbps quality from Japan and we had to all pretend we could hear what was going on :defeated:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

omg this reminds me of when it leaked in like shitty 64kbps quality from Japan and we had to all pretend we could hear what was going on :defeated:

I remember that  :deadbanana: the memories

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Oh nice! Didn't know about that. What does Work Tape mean? I know Red One produced the Angel Down work tape so is it supposed to be like the dance pop version?

i think the work tapes are actually more like stripped demos or earlier versions, probably very raw and acoustic sounding. We can see from the iTunes track times that Angel Down's work tape is just over two minutes while the official songs is almost 4.

H0bDaqU.gif

i think the work tapes are actually more like stripped demos or earlier versions, probably very raw and acoustic sounding. We can see from the iTunes track times that Angel Down's work tape is just over two minutes while the official songs is almost 4.

oh damn, and the Million Reasons one? Imo Million Reasons is already acoustic enough. Maybe it's the very early demo versions? just so we can get an inside look at Gaga's work process (hence work tape?)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif