♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I listened to the snippets, and it's very heavily inspired by 50's/60's pop. I'm loving it! This is the first time I'm actually excited for something that's coming from Gaga! Joanne, Hey Girl, Grigio Girls, and Just Another Day, were probably my favorites. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I really love the snippets of Diamond Heart & Joanne a lot!

Hey Girl sounds terrible, because Florence's voice isn't suitable.....at all.

I haven't listened to the snippets so idk what HG sounds like but Florence's voice is so beautiful. Gurl, listen to some of her songs

EotAQlJ.jpg

I haven't listened to the snippets so idk what HG sounds like but Florence's voice is so beautiful. Gurl, listen to some of her songs

Her voice fits on the song. Don't worry

BzhmW.png

I have listened to her songs. Her voice sounds like she's getting hit in the throat with a hummingbird all the time.

I like the Lungs album. I just don't like her voice like that.

She and Lady Gaga's voices don't mesh well to me. Yall will force that they do because you're a fan of both. But it's just my opinion.

I have listened to her songs. Her voice sounds like she's getting hit in the throat with a hummingbird all the time.

She and Lady Gaga's voices don't mesh well to me. Yall will force that they do because you're a fan of both. But it's just my opinion.

:whoopi:

I gave in to the snippets. I have to say i liked them all except Diamond Heart and Ayo. The Florence one was good. I consider that well since I'm not a fan or a stan of Florence I just really like Seven Devils and a few songs from HBHBHB. Grigio Girls, John Wayne and Sinners Prayer are my 3 favorite closely followed by Angel Down

I gave in to the snippets. I have to say i liked them all except Diamond Heart and Ayo. The Florence one was good. I consider that well since I'm not a fan or a stan of Florence I just really like Seven Devils and a few songs from HBHBHB. Grigio Girls, John Wayne and Sinners Prayer are my 3 favorite closely followed by Angel Down

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

giphy.gif

but anyways, currently Im only interested in Sinners Prayer but ill have to wait to hear the album

I started to really get into florence this year

EotAQlJ.jpg