♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

someones bitter lol

and gurl gaga is one of the best vocalists of this generation, just cause you don't understand her progression/music doesn't mean you have to depreciate her talent.

Not really like that there would be much to not understand straight forward music. She has Gaga in her name but there is nothing progressive about her music

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

i've NEVER listened to one one her song in full before, but Joanne might be my first gaga album ever

i love those snippets, sinner's prayer, angel down and joanne  sound so good  :deadbanana:

Listen to Speechless, Yoü and I, The Queen, The Edge Of Glory if you like the joanne songs

Uh I'm controlling myself not to listen to the snippets, someone give me the strength to go through this horrible wait :defeated:

And BTW is a perfect album, so many bops

EotAQlJ.jpg

Listen to Speechless, Yoü and I, The Queen, The Edge Of Glory if you like the joanne songs

Uh I'm controlling myself not to listen to the snippets, someone give me the strength to go through this horrible wait :defeated:

hold my hand sis, lets wait together 

Gaga has completely lost me with this one. Evolving is one thing but completely abandoning what you became famous for and what made you unique out of sheer insecurity is bullshit. That's not evolving, that's being in denial. This type of music doesn't suit her. She looks ridiculous on stage and she really doesn't have the voice for this kind of music.

Like, she's trying SO HARD to be recognized as a vocalist but her tone really is what kept people from doing so. She's a good singer but overall her voice is just not that pleasant, especially if she fucking oversings on these damn songs like she does.

Anyway, it's obvious that this is going to flop. Funny how she indeed ended up being the new Cindy Lauper rather than the new Madonna.

And Dope is her absolute worst song ever. This bitch simply sucks at ballads, she just doesn't get it and keeps trying and failing.

Y'all wouldn't give an ounce of a shit about her music if it wasn't Gaga.

He doesn't need to hear the whole album to be honest. What he said can be judged based on the 4 songs we heard + the snippets.

U sound pressed sis, go get a massage or somethin!

9ISvyf0.gif

i'm in love with you and i, never knew she made those type of songs :creep: 

i'll be counting the days for joanne now  :defeated: