♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I like Madonna a lot (could probably even be the resident stan here :creep: ) but the sales thing annoys me. They're different tours

If we want to be all smarmy as fuck like I'm seeing in here though, Madonna's numbers are high because she does stadiums and charges out the ass for tickets and that's it point blank.

like the prices for madonna's concert are way more high than lady gaga's

Just watched an interview with Gaga on ETalk, and realised I fucking love her. I thought I'm done and I'm still disappointed about certain things, but she just fascinates me too much and has been probably one of the greatest influences on me/my way of thinking and seeing things. I don't like everything she does, but there's just that smth about her that I can't explain. Smth that simply pulls me to her. So, my Gaga era probably will never be over, I'm not capable of stopping, as much as I would want to. The whole thing just leads to a sort of obsession, that sometimes doesn't have good consequences. What is it about her? I wish I could understand

So sad to see that she's not gonna get that first week #1 now because Katy is snatching her weave.

we'll see what happens. I don't care either way.

Bad Romance was cockblocked by Tik Tok the same way and we see which album had greater longevity

BzhmW.png

So sad to see that she's not gonna get that first week #1 now because Katy is snatching her weave.

i dont think shes stealing anything tbh lol, people is waiting for lady gaga, katy perry's last single wasnt long ago.

i dont think shes stealing anything tbh lol, people is waiting for lady gaga, katy perry's last single wasnt long ago.

A year and 3 months is kind of a long time

BzhmW.png

I've watched The Monster Ball at Madison Square Garden twice tonight for a report I'm writing :flutter:

False reliving. I hope the ARTPOP documentary with Terry Richardson is still a thing so I can do some BTWB reliving at least.

Right as Katy's about to get her second week at number one APPLAUSE drops and 

2epu8gn.gif

I mean, didn't you see the video Katy posted today? How sweet of her to burn her own weave so Gaga didn't have to come snatch it for once.

I've watched The Monster Ball at Madison Square Garden twice tonight for a report I'm writing :flutter:

False reliving. I hope the ARTPOP documentary with Terry Richardson is still a thing so I can do some BTWB reliving at least.

I read a rumor that the music video for Applause will also be a prequel for the movie.

we'll see what happens. I don't care either way.

Bad Romance was cockblocked by Tik Tok the same way and we see which album had greater longevity

IKR? If Kesha could block Gaga, I think Katy can too

...the same amount of people wait for Katy too you know. The GP loves Katy more because she actually releases the good songs as singles (well except for Firework, but that had it's own reasons :flop:)

Just watched an interview with Gaga on ETalk, and realised I fucking love her. I thought I'm done and I'm still disappointed about certain things, but she just fascinates me too much and has been probably one of the greatest influences on me/my way of thinking and seeing things. I don't like everything she does, but there's just that smth about her that I can't explain. Smth that simply pulls me to her. So, my Gaga era probably will never be over, I'm not capable of stopping, as much as I would want to. The whole thing just leads to a sort of obsession, that sometimes doesn't have good consequences. What is it about her? I wish I could understand

its case she is literally the second coming

Right as Katy's about to get her second week at number one APPLAUSE drops and 

2epu8gn.gif

I mean, didn't you see the video Katy posted today? How sweet of her to burn her own weave so Gaga didn't have to come snatch it for once.

bless this gif  :ohno:

...the same amount of people wait for Katy too you know. The GP loves Katy more because she actually releases the good songs as singles (well except for Firework, but that had it's own reasons :flop:)

at least in chile lady gaga's more famous than katy perry, idk about the other countrys