♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Omg, what if this album mainsteam flops like Born This Way?

Then I think it will just mean disinterest. I kinda don't think she'd let the music be too shitty. She's probably considering a lot more opinions than her own this time around.

Anyway, a demo that she wrote for TLC's next album leaked, called "Posh Life"! Think '90s empowerment hunger-relief-for-Belize anthem. I think all links have been taken down but I'll send you a DL if you want :hooker:

Then I think it will just mean disinterest. I kinda don't think she'd let the music be too shitty. She's probably considering a lot more opinions than her own this time around.

Anyway, a demo that she wrote for TLC's next album leaked, called "Posh Life"! Think '90s empowerment hunger-relief-for-Belize anthem. I think all links have been taken down but I'll send you a DL if you want :hooker:

Can it get that?

I know everyone has said it but I literally cant wait for artpop! I have a feeling its gonna slay <3 and I love my blondie gaga but she looks great w the brown honestly shes just so teeny n cute she looks great w everything. My fave looks have been the minimalistic ones like the one in ny recently w the skater skirt n bra? I think it was , I loved it<3  I wasnt really into pop music before gaga like only beyonce, she really opened my mind to lots of things

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

I just can't wait to be full on stanning for her again. As cheesy as it sounds, she changed my life and always will be my #1 in music I think. I do sort of appreciate her break though because I've been able to open my eyes to a plethora of other amazing artists in the process.

H0bDaqU.gif

Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga 2m

Here is a promo image of this exciting Single Release + Pre-Order AUG. 19 

454ee6047b27f6df6343d419f4b1fa3e.jpeg

Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga 1m

Artwork for new single 'Applause' comes tonight on @womensweardaily's site for coverprint on newstands 2moro. Photography Inez+Vinoodh -GAGA

#GETREADY

qqAZ3mU.png

IT'S COMING 

ATRL's servers are literally DEAD now

Twitter Crashed

GGD Crashed

wwd.com got an unusual amount of visits

The monsters are going crazy

IT'S COMING

qqAZ3mU.png