♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

It was a joke and I don't think this is a good time for a Gaga hater to be on the Gaga thread : / ( just an advice)

And the bitch is coming for the weaves :umadney:

True that I am not a fan but hater is not a way to describe it either. Actually I am looking for to hear her jazz goodies. IMO has good chances to be really good. Gaga is a good musician and I always said she has talent. The fact that I dont like her speech or her last album doesnt mean I hate her or that I cant see that she actually has talent. The Fame Monster was a good album not bad at all and I will always dance to Bad Romance singing along.

glgcDdT.gif

lets see how this forum transform in a desolate place :(!!!!!!!!!!

:creep:

I wonder if it will....I for one used to deeply love Gaga, but since I found out about Lana she always comes second.

I'm curious if she can make me love her more than Lana, although chances are really low

I guess I was so in love with her a few years ago because she was really like the only pop star. Also she was really the only person I was able to keep up with as a young highschooler that wasn't a web-freak. 'Cause nobody used the internet then like we do now. However, she has a special place in my heart because she was like my first fave.

i had a mental breakdown when i found out about the announcement for ARTPOP 15 minutes after it was announced :defeated:

I'm soooo excited!

Now i hope the Monster Lana bandwagonners will go away. I LOVE both Lana and Gaga so much i am NOT a bandwagonner neither do i like the bandwagonners.

qqAZ3mU.png

Finally  :defeated:

Watch the Lana, Marina and Charli bandwagons slowly disappear now that she's back  :deadbanana:

#IStandByLanaXCXandtheDiamonds in the darkest of times :crying4: You won't be rid of me so easily :blush2:

Actually the night the info was released, this girl texted me, "I can finally stop obsessing over Marina!" :toofunny: Looking forward to more of that.

I guess I was so in love with her a few years ago because she was really like the only pop star. Also she was really the only person I was able to keep up with as a young highschooler that wasn't a web-freak. 'Cause nobody used the internet then like we do now. However, she has a special place in my heart because she was like my first fave.

This is also true. Lady Gaga is like the first pop obsession I had (and thankfully laid my emo phase to rest :rip:), so therefore it's a really different kind connection I have with her as opposed to a few other artists I love. However, the more exposure I've gotten since early high school, the more artists that have emerged that I consider equal (or even surpassed her)--Lana Del Rey for example. Allow me to tangent about bandwagons: While I don't doubt that there's plenty of secondhand-Gaga bandwagons for less popular female artists, people are too attached to this set amount of favorites. Like a ~trifecta ooh~ or something, that's everywhere. I'll admit to basically liking every tumblr fad female vocalist but I don't have to force myself--usually, I try to like them less to feel like I'm not turning into a white girl :eek: If anything, Lana exposed me to this side of music, not Gaga :biblio:

Going off-topic. Well let's see if the Gaga thread can finally thrive here :lel:

idk how azealia's thread have more pages than the lady gaga thread lol (maybe the beefs)

A lot of Lana fans are considered bandwagoners since they jumped to her once Gaga took longer than a month to record ARTPOP tbh

BzhmW.png

Lana, Marina, Charli and Sky, who's going to be out when Gaga comes? All the hipstery gays will surely stick by Lana. I think Sky's goonnnneeeeee.

I'm joking, obviously. But you know it's true.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Lana, Marina, Charli and Sky, who's going to be out when Gaga comes? All the hipstery gays will surely stick by Lana. I think Sky's goonnnneeeeee.

I'm joking, obviously. But you know it's true.

Why do people always say that the majority of Lana's fanbase is made up of gay men :toofloppy:  (and if that really is true I must attend all her shows from now on for great hookups)