♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

ArtPop 2014 calling it.

I don't care if she can work on it while she's recovering, it pushed everything back.

I'm skeptical. She's already up and running (quite literally), only a few months after her injury. It set things back, but maybe not irreparably so.

If it's happening this year, I'm thinking single release at roughly the end of the third quarter, followed by the album in the fourth. Early 2014 is definitely a possibility, though.

I'm skeptical. She's already up and running (quite literally), only a few months after her injury. It set things back, but maybe not irreparably so.

If it's happening this year, I'm thinking single release at roughly the end of the third quarter, followed by the album in the fourth. Early 2014 is definitely a possibility, though.

I mean someone was quoted as saying we won't see her really stepping out until September.

But she learned her lesson with Marry The Night and the time of year they released it.

It's not wise to release a lead single, rush release a second single again and then have her lay low until 2014 to promote it again. I'd much rather her just start clean in 2014 so there's no interference

BzhmW.png