♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

That is my new ringtone :creepna:  :hawt:  :derpna2:

It sounds like 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh"  :omfg2:  

This Applause snippet is sad tbh :derpna:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

If ARTPOP is produced only by them, I guess Aura won't make it on the album since it's produced by Zedd and Infected Mushroom. Or the final version doesn't use the IM instrumental.

Anyway, I'm glad there's no RedOne or Garibay on the album.

130729050359480601.gif

If ARTPOP is produced only by them, I guess Aura won't make it on the album since it's produced by Zedd and Infected Mushroom. Or the final version doesn't use the IM instrumental.

Why? Her previous albums have seen co-producers that didn't receive any proper acknowledgement either. 

Anyway, I'm glad there's no RedOne or Garibay on the album.

I think the Infected Mushroom thing is a sample more than a co-production. Also she was in the studio with Dallas Austin. Idk, her albums always seem to have at least one surprise producer.