♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I read on a fansite saying it'll be released Aug 19.

That's the original plan but since they had to release the song early, maybe they'll do the same with the video.

So, if it's released on US iTunes tonight, it's tomorrow for me  :(

130729050359480601.gif

It's possible. But when I per-ordered 'Exile' from Hurts I didn't saw the album cover but just some random ass picture with their name on it  :pft:

It was just Hurts written in red, wasn't it ?

I don't think we'll have the album cover today.

130729050359480601.gif

110% generic.

I'm so disappointed. I can't believe I expected something from her. 

I really like it, but to be quite honest, I think the single is so generic to make the public love her again and to make an comeback as pop diva. So when the public loves her again, she can experiment with less-loved styles. But that's just my point of view.

About ''Applause''. Didn't necessarily like it or dislike it, just kind of no emotions whatsoever. I just think it's the usual Gaga stuff, like, nothing that different. It will be on all the charts possible, that's for sure. Yay Top 40. It's like, I sort of expected smth else, which maybe is the problem. It's just funny when she always talks so much about how incredible her upcoming records are going to be and that just makes you expect smth that will slay completely everything else that has ever been made into dust. And then you get this. Oh well, I just want to hear the whole record.So, let's wait (again :D) and then see.

I really like it, but to be quite honest, I think the single is so generic to make the public love her again and to make an comeback as pop diva. So when the public loves her again, she can experiment with less-loved styles. But that's just my point of view.

I know, I just didn't really, REALLY expect her to really draw upon that strategy. I guess she did and kills an idol for me.

She realized she had to be mainstream friendly to not flop. I ain't mad at her, that's what we all wanted. girl bye.

Girl HELLO, talk for yourself, I didn't intend her to be mainstream nor indie, I'm just expecting good music from her. And Applause sucks. And I THINK that Artpop will too.

What I only liked from her is Poker Face, Dance in the Dark, Heavy Metal Lover, Government Hooker and ScheiBe. I thought she was original.