♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

tumblr_mrlybt4Nov1qcholvo1_1280.png

Does anybody have any of these songs in higher quality?

pretty sure the original 320kbps file of Stuck on Fuckin' You is out there somewhere. i think i have it. and princess die was only recorded live, so.

lABVyGE.png

"Confirmed" songs:

ARTPOP

Aura

Swine

Sex Dreams

Applause

Tea

G.U.Y.

Am I missing any?

Remove all of them but Aura, Applause and Swine.

We have no idea anymore if something was pulled so those 3 are explicitly confirmed

BzhmW.png

We have no idea anymore if something was pulled so those 3 are explicitly confirmed

true because she keep saying that she wrote 70 songs? so the possibilities are low for the songs named before.

Well I put "confirmed" in quotations for a reason. I meant are there any other titles we know of?

And actually a lot of rumors are saying Aura actually isn't on the album itself, but we obviously know it exists haha.

H0bDaqU.gif

Where the FUCK did she say "Swine"? Perez diss track :worship:

They referred to it as Pig and she corrected them and said it was Swine because it's about dirty people in her life

BzhmW.png

998165534.jpg

KAGDJAHGEJHAEVBAEHGAFFAHDGHFFAHJDJAHgejhsgdjshgdhsgfysdyeauwrgjsegfhrdxtrfjdygfjhsdjgfdjhgFJHGAFEJGFJDgfsjhgfddsgfhGAFhF

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

IM SO FREAKING EXCITED 

how the fuck is roar beating applause so hard x,x

hew cares

Although the crazy fan inside of me thinks it could be another Die Young vs. Diamonds--DY was initially more successful but Diamonds got a smash later on. However, charts aren't really part of the experience for me. I love Applause a lot and she's giving me loads to be excited for with the VMAs, new music at iTunes fest, and ARTPOP soon.

hew cares

Although the crazy fan inside of me thinks it could be another Die Young vs. Diamonds--DY was initially more successful but Diamonds got a smash later on. However, charts aren't really part of the experience for me. I love Applause a lot and she's giving me loads to be excited for with the VMAs, new music at iTunes fest, and ARTPOP soon.

the song is great, im a bit annoyed because roar is basic as fuck lol

PD: did u hear this?