♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Guest Dot

So the Venus, ARTPOP and MANiCURE snippets basically confirm that we won't get videos for those. I feel like she wasted all that stunning imagery on a plotless video. She' starts out as a shot-down bird hybrid thing, out of nowhere she's some rich goddess, then she's some spy, I dont even get it. The only things I really enjoyed were the scenery and her choreography was ON POINT.  :crossed: 

#poorMANiCURE

Um

The people collecting money from her demise representing the music industry and her record company

The baptism thing in the pool representing ha "spring awakening"

The slaughter of the businessmen from the first part of the video representing her taking back her career

?

^^ THIS!

I think she coulda just carried out ARTPOP all the way through where Venus was but then that doesn't give much opportunity for the housewives to look pink and campy. Just imagine her baptism shit during the bridge of ARTPOP, woulda had a more powerful rejuvenation message :defeated: Regardless maybe my fav Gaga video? We'll see.

The housewives weren't necessarry tbh. I'm waiting for someone to edit all of the intro to ARTPOP. I don't like Venus. I'm a h8er.

I think Lana really spoiled us with TROPICO, I mean, I really expected this video to be another TROPICO, unfortunately it wasn't. But I still loved it and think it's her best video since Telephone! Gaga really needed a light-hearted video at this point. I mean it was a little cheesy here and there but I think that's what made it so refreshing after videos like Judas, Marry the Night and You & I.

I loved everything, except the credits and the "Venus" part, eventhough I'm kinda glad it was featured so that everyone will shut up about the "Venus video" and it being a future single. Now, when it comes to guessing what the next single might be, I'm putting my bets on either Sexxx Dreams or Gypsy. However, I have the unpopular opinion that Sexxx Dreams might actually have better chances to do well than Gypsy. I also think that she might still be saving Aura as the Telephone sequel.

Are you serious? It has a plot :fail:

Fall of the singer in a corporate world, rebirth and then her taking control again

It's so cut and dry that I swear people are looking for a deeper meaning

:gclap: :gclap:

I'm not impressed by the GUY video. Not that it is utterly bad but not even entertaining, whatever. The "Applause" vid is much better.

You know something is wrong when the Applause video is better than, well, any music video out there :hdu:

I love Gaga but that video was a mess, GUY was okay, it had some good moments

Remember when this was supposed to be the ARTPOP Booklet... shouldn't have blown all her money on the app and good knows what else....

Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-booklet.png

This looked so much better than what we got. I know she wanted simple and clean, but it was borderline boring when the back cover design and all the trippy grid patterns included were so tacky and ugly.

And yeah, the app, which does absolutely nothing (shoulda been connected with LittleMonsters or something) and god damn Volantis, which I REFUSE to call a dress.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png