♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Why is nobody talking about Cheek to Cheek?! It's such a nice album, I didn't know that she had such a powerful voice!

I've listened to it twice this morning. I enjoyed her voice a lot and think the album is cute :) 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Why is nobody talking about Cheek to Cheek?! It's such a nice album, I didn't know that she had such a powerful voice!

I listened to it for the first time today (minus a couple tracks that I didn't get to) and it's so good :flutter: "Nature Boy" seriously gives me chills.

H0bDaqU.gif

Performing on the YouTube Music Awards last November, she nearly broke down. Mason asked what happened that she got so emotional.

"You know, I'm not really legally allowed to say exactly what happened that day, but, you know, my partner left me, and he told the whole world that I left him."

"You're talking about your split with your manager?"

"Yes."

"That's where all that emotion came from?"

"That was very hard."

The news, which broke just days before her album was to be released, shocked the music world. Troy Carter had nurtured her career for seven years. But Gaga felt her managers were taking her for granted.

"And I think I felt like they weren't very proud," she said.

"Why weren't they proud?" asked Mason.

"They had moved on to other things, other business ventures. I felt abandoned. But, you know, that's my own issue. Every artist needs different things."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAVgwA9Gx1A

It all makes sense now. :defeated: 

lABVyGE.png

Since whoever edited my post can't take any opinion different from their own, I'll elaborate on mine.

Gag's voice is lackluster and sounds like an Xtina wannabe when she sings, especially on this "jazz" album. Maybe she learned about jazz from the Back to Basics album.

She doesn't know how to emote when she sings and to be quite honest she lacks the personality in her voice that even someone like Britney has. There's nothing to distinguish her voice from a background singer or Xtina impersonator.

I guess if you want to show that you cannot stand the thought of someone having a different opinion about your beloved Gag, then edit this post.

First off she was doing jazz since before Xtina decided to drop a boring, lifeless double disc album that had a handful of good tracks

Lackluster? She probably has the widest range and ability to hold notes out of anyone in mainstream pop atm

And for you to say Britney has personality in her voice when it's totally nasal is a joke

BzhmW.png

First off she was doing jazz since before Xtina decided to drop a boring, lifeless double disc album that had a handful of good tracks

Lackluster? She probably has the widest range and ability to hold notes out of anyone in mainstream pop atm

And for you to say Britney has personality in her voice when it's totally nasal is a joke

At least you're mature enough to argue your own opinion, thank you xo

I'M NOT SORRY