♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

The winner was set before she performed. Still, the song just doesn't have the quality that you'd expect from BOS

None of the other songs do too tbh. It was just a weak year. I think she should put a song on a major successful movie next year, The Hunting Ground was barely known.

So....Out of curiosity....Has Gags mentioned Kesha after she LOST?

tumblr_o32snchFqJ1rv6sroo1_400.giftumblr_o32snchFqJ1rv6sroo2_400.gif

There are people all over the world who love you @KeshaRose. And I can say truly I am in awe of your bravery.

.@kesharose I'll be thinking of u 2nite. This is not over we'll stand by u until you are free to live a HAPPY life. Everyone deserves that.

tumblr_o32snchFqJ1rv6sroo1_400.giftumblr_o32snchFqJ1rv6sroo2_400.gif

Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga  Feb 19

There are people all over the world who love you @KeshaRose. And I can say truly I am in awe of your bravery.

Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga  20h20 hours ago

.@kesharose I'll be thinking of u 2nite. This is not over we'll stand by u until you are free to live a HAPPY life. Everyone deserves that.

that was BEFORE she lost

Gaga is just a phony and fake ass bitch. It's so obvious she used Kesha as a promo tool and it just leaves a really bad aftertaste and a sense of insincerity. Too bad people are just too dumb or easily manipulated to see it.

sioeQ.jpg

Gaga is just a phony and fake ass bitch. It's so obvious she used Kesha as a promo tool and it just leaves a really bad aftertaste and a sense of insincerity. Too bad people are just too dumb or easily manipulated to see it.

Can you FUCK OFF? Thanks.

lABVyGE.png

It sure is.

Terrible vocals, mediocore production and arrangement, repetitive and plain melody and lyrics.

There literally is nothing good about this song besides the message. And even the message feels ingenuine and phony knowing considering the insane amount of promo including fucking DANCE REMIXES of the song. Also the fact that Gaga did a video in which she glamourizes rape which was close to leaking before the Oscars...

I think you're listening UV a bit too much, calm down.

Tasteless.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1