♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Sksksksksks of course not, where did I say that? But she's rich, she has a major label behind her, and I expected her and her photographers/videographers and design team to at least put some effort into the music video to what was supposed to be THE comeback single of 2020. 

Lolol I know, but still, making such robot-inspired music video would cost A LOT... like, it's already a lot of incredible work to even make this photos. I for once adore the SL video.

since we're all starved for Gaga content, imma reshare this extended edit of Bad Romance that I made in 2018

enjoy

https://dbree.org/v/5e72d0

since we're all starved for Gaga content, imma reshare this extended edit of Bad Romance that I made in 2018

enjoy

https://dbree.org/v/5e72d0

i lowkey lost the WAV file of it, sorry that it's a kinda shitty mp3

negAbhB.png

its not a rumor, its 100% confirmed

Yeah there is a video of her and some dude on Twitter where she said the name of the track.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

its not a rumor, its 100% confirmed

Yeah there is a video of her and some dude on Twitter where she said the name of the track.

Like, I'm just unassuming for the most part, and don't trust diddly-squat in general, but is this like, popstar to stan language as confirmed, bc ya know promises, promises. Unless there's a coherent tweet or something to screenshot I'm just like, skeptical.  :facepalm:

UV/Honeymoon

Also this part of her paper magazine interview just screams Ariana

One such message led Gaga to collaborate with a fellow female pop star, who has similarly experienced immense trauma while in the public eye. Their song together is a monster of a dance tune, but its message is about submitting yourself to devastation ("It's coming down on me, water like misery") — a flawless dance floor crier as a "celebration of all the tears," Gaga describes. "I sat with her and we talked about our lives. It's two women having a conversation about how to keep going and how to be grateful for what you do." Without being prompted, Gaga raises the inevitable criticism that celebrities face when they say "it's hard to be famous." She knows that "75% of the world rolls their eyes," but Gaga counters: "Yeah, you can be in a mansion, but you can still be six feet under in one."

Like, I'm just unassuming for the most part, and don't trust diddly-squat in general, but is this like, popstar to stan language as confirmed, bc ya know promises, promises. Unless there's a coherent tweet or something to screenshot I'm just like, skeptical.  :facepalm:

I mean gaga said she had a collab with another big pop star blabla

Also this part of her paper magazine interview just screams Ariana

One such message led Gaga to collaborate with a fellow female pop star, who has similarly experienced immense trauma while in the public eye. Their song together is a monster of a dance tune, but its message is about submitting yourself to devastation ("It's coming down on me, water like misery") — a flawless dance floor crier as a "celebration of all the tears," Gaga describes. "I sat with her and we talked about our lives. It's two women having a conversation about how to keep going and how to be grateful for what you do." Without being prompted, Gaga raises the inevitable criticism that celebrities face when they say "it's hard to be famous." She knows that "75% of the world rolls their eyes," but Gaga counters: "Yeah, you can be in a mansion, but you can still be six feet under in one."

I mean gaga said she had a collab with another big pop star blabla

hope is a dangerous thing for a stan to have- but i have it (reluctantly).mp3 

this is great tho

UV/Honeymoon

@Neptune

Found the thread and video! https://atrl.net/forums/topic/286199-ariana-teases-gaga-collab/

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371