Tell 'em how you feel girls!

Work your blond (Jean) Benet Ramsey

We'll haunt like Liberace

Find your freedom in the music

Find your Jesus, find your Kubrick

You will never fall apart

Diana, you're still in our hearts

Never let you fall apart"

I'm honestly never offended by any music but every time I hear this I honestly am applauded! Not in the way I'm saying this is trash but its such a taboo move of her.. To incorporate Diana and that little girl who was murdered into her "fame" theme? The Diana line has me shooook

Do you mean appalled  :facepalm:

All the people mentioned (except Stanley) had deaths by fame and judgement - Basically. Which the Fame Monster is a being that embodies Gaga's worst fears with each song being on Gaga's fears in life.

Bad Romance - Fear of Love Monster

Alejandro - Fear of Men Monster

Monster - Fear of Sex Monster

Speechless - Fear of Death Monster

Dance in The Dark - Fear of Judgement Monster

Telephone - Fear of Commitment Monster

So Happy I Could Die - Fear of Alcohol Monster

Teeth - Fear of Truth Monster

And we've only seen the actual Fame Monster during her tour when he comes out on stage -

5482506825_1775693cc6_b.jpg

LadyGagaMonsterBall_179Pyxurz.jpg

Also no one talked about how we're hearing snippets from a Born This Way outtake? 

"Acid Wash Girls" (from same person that leaked tons of snippets of Marina and Allie stems and I'm Not Hungry Anymore)

https://soundcloud.com/heartofdiamondss/u-need

https://soundcloud.com/heartofdiamondss/leak-lady-gaga-acid-wash-girls-snippet

"You don't need that jacket, or that string of pearls. All you need is your Acid Wash Girls."

"I am fashion, music, groove. Baby, I was made to move."

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I lowkey crave "Acid Wash Girls" to leak I mean... its a fucking BTW outtake we have 0 songs from BTW...

They can keep Text Your Pictures and all the mess from The Fame if they leak this in full. It's probably the only unreleased song from the era aswell and I really hope no one will dare to quote me with that "Stuck on fuckin' You" mess......................

I lowkey crave "Acid Wash Girls" to leak I mean... its a fucking BTW outtake we have 0 songs from BTW...

They can keep Text Your Pictures and all the mess from The Fame if they leak this in full. It's probably the only unreleased song from the era aswell and I really hope no one will dare to quote me with that "Stuck on fuckin' You" mess......................

Along side Acid Wash Girls, they also said they have another BTW outtake when they first talked about Acid Wash Girls. Though they didn't give a name sadly.

There's also some supposed names of BTW outtakes that have floated around the past years.

'Laughing Buddha' (Tweet that Gaga posted with alleged lyrics "From Stanton street, New York City to Amsterdam. Some things never change says the Laughing Buddha")

and 'Louder Than Bombs' (Fernando Garibay posted "'Louder Than Bombs' / Taken while making music on the studio bus with Lady Gaga" on his tumblr but deleted it soon after)

There was also 'Hooker on a Church Corner' but that's apparently just a demo for 'Goverment Hooker'

Do we know when or if she's planning on releasing a new album?

Before May 2018 since we're getting A star is born soundtrack made of original songs and seens like it will be really pop nnn

Along side Acid Wash Girls, they also said they have another BTW outtake when they first talked about Acid Wash Girls. Though they didn't give a name sadly.

There's also some supposed names of BTW outtakes that have floated around the past years.

'Laughing Buddha' (Tweet that Gaga posted with alleged lyrics "From Stanton street, New York City to Amsterdam. Some things never change says the Laughing Buddha")

and 'Louder Than Bombs' (Fernando Garibay posted "'Louder Than Bombs' / Taken while making music on the studio bus with Lady Gaga" on his tumblr but deleted it soon after)

There was also 'Hooker on a Church Corner' but that's apparently just a demo for 'Goverment Hooker'

There's one guy from Popjustice that kinda spills a lot of tea about Gaga, idk if u know him but it's nice (he kinda revealed the Oscar tribute before anyone else, I trust him a lot tbh) and I think he mentioned not long ago that there aren't really many unreleased songs going around because most of it was material from The Fame (which pretty must all leaked already, still some unheard tunes but yeah) but also mainly because there wasn't really a lot for the other records and That make sense if we look in perscpective

He said something about knowing there were few songs from The Fame, but there's only 1 song that was finished and never made the cut for TFM and BTW went on the same with knowing about only 1 song going around\spreading (later this week, when someone posted about AWG, he posted "BTW OUTTAKE" so I think that's the song he knew) and then ARTPOP demos + 2015 music sessions pre-joanne but doubt anyone would have these songs.

I think it makes sense to imagine there aren't many songs (at least from 2010-2017) around because they just never end up finishing songs...that's why we get stuff like "PARTYNAUSEOUS" and "RED FLAME" but they're just autotuned-messy-demos: they were early concepts that probably went scrapped. Same for other stuff like "Stuck on fuckin' you"... I mean, the woman finished BTW and just had ONE FKING GUITAR MESSY DEMO TO GIVE FOR THE FANS????

I trust the farhan guy but at same time I don't believe he owns anything "unreleased" apart some demos & stems

To sum-up: I don't believe they really finish a lot of songs appart from the ones we already get on the albuns. ARTPOP ACT II was meant to be "Made of songs that didn't make the first cut" probably because she would go into studio and work them later.... I do believe there are other songs, but they're probably some messy demos like concepts and stuff like that.

Do Y'all remember no long ago when a snippet called "Rabbies" leaked and it was the same instrumental she played on a TV\Radio interview?? I'm still waiting for that aswell nnn

Before May 2018 since we're getting A star is born soundtrack made of original songs and seens like it will be really pop nnn

There's one guy from Popjustice that kinda spills a lot of tea about Gaga, idk if u know him but it's nice (he kinda revealed the Oscar tribute before anyone else, I trust him a lot tbh) and I think he mentioned not long ago that there aren't really many unreleased songs going around because most of it was material from The Fame (which pretty must all leaked already, still some unheard tunes but yeah) but also mainly because there wasn't really a lot for the other records and That make sense if we look in perscpective

He said something about knowing there were few songs from The Fame, but there's only 1 song that was finished and never made the cut for TFM and BTW went on the same with knowing about only 1 song going around\spreading (later this week, when someone posted about AWG, he posted "BTW OUTTAKE" so I think that's the song he knew) and then ARTPOP demos + 2015 music sessions pre-joanne but doubt anyone would have these songs.

I think it makes sense to imagine there aren't many songs (at least from 2010-2017) around because they just never end up finishing songs...that's why we get stuff like "PARTYNAUSEOUS" and "RED FLAME" but they're just autotuned-messy-demos: they were early concepts that probably went scrapped. Same for other stuff like "Stuck on fuckin' you"... I mean, the woman finished BTW and just had ONE FKING GUITAR MESSY DEMO TO GIVE FOR THE FANS????

I trust the farhan guy but at same time I don't believe he owns anything "unreleased" apart some demos & stems

To sum-up: I don't believe they really finish a lot of songs appart from the ones we already get on the albuns. ARTPOP ACT II was meant to be "Made of songs that didn't make the first cut" probably because she would go into studio and work them later.... I do believe there are other songs, but they're probably some messy demos like concepts and stuff like that.

Do Y'all remember no long ago when a snippet called "Rabbies" leaked and it was the same instrumental she played on a TV\Radio interview?? I'm still waiting for that aswell nnn

ACT II is definitely finished - She said she used to hold listening parties regularly with her friends and listens to it during car rides. Though, I don't believe anyone has it. So glad we got to hear some of TEA!

I'm guessing the song(s) from Joanne sessions are Deep Blue, Blood, & Vampire - 

ACT II is definitely finished - She said she used to hold listening parties regularly with her friends and listens to it during car rides. Though, I don't believe anyone has it. So glad we got to hear some of TEA!

I'm guessing the song(s) from Joanne sessions are Deep Blue, Blood, & Vampire - 

I think she mentioned about ACT II til around June 2014... right on the corner to CTC. I wonder how they really finished the songs since some stuff wasn't "ready" (Like "Tinnitus" instrumental leak with Madeon "not recognizing" it, and Zedd talking about Onion Girl like "it was just a concept" when she actually mentioned these titles on radio interview).

It's awkward to imagine we maybe never get to hear these songs... knowing they "exist".

Deep Blue was probably made with mark\joanne sessions, but Blood\Vampire seens like they were RedOne outtakes from before the album's shape... ugh they're probably hot but I just rather never think about them  :facepalm:

I think she mentioned about ACT II til around June 2014... right on the corner to CTC. I wonder how they really finished the songs since some stuff wasn't "ready" (Like "Tinnitus" instrumental leak with Madeon "not recognizing" it, and Zedd talking about Onion Girl like "it was just a concept" when she actually mentioned these titles on radio interview).

It's awkward to imagine we maybe never get to hear these songs... knowing they "exist".

Deep Blue was probably made with mark\joanne sessions, but Blood\Vampire seens like they were RedOne outtakes from before the album's shape... ugh they're probably hot but I just rather never think about them  :facepalm:

You will think I'm bonkers! But Gaga has been recording and doing things with DJWS recently and my little heart can only hope she's finishing songs from ACT II and they're going to release it! After DJWS played TEA, he said to a fan that more is coming...

I hope that Blood and Vampire are RedOne songs! That's the song she played for that one person and someone recorded it apparently but I highly doubt that "snippet" was real D: The Vampire caption from Instagram really intrigues me and makes me wonder what Joanne really was supposed to be

Also, we know some titles from 2012 era (a year after BTW, and a year before ARTPOP) are Candy Art, CRWTH (Clock Spins), and Cold Hearted Bitch (Bitch of The Night) so I really think those are early ARTPOP songs that were scrapped.. And Gaga said these songs were fake but they were registered to her BMI, I would put it past her to try and say they weren't real when they really were

okay no leak text you pictures that shit sounds like a bop

leak hooker on a church corner

there's also gas station disco as mentioned on haus of retrograde's twitter, recorded on the road in 2010 i think?  idk they quoted me with the session but ill go check

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

okay no leak text you pictures that shit sounds like a bop

leak hooker on a church corner

there's also gas station disco as mentioned on haus of retrograde's twitter, recorded on the road in 2010 i think?  idk they quoted me with the session but ill go check

That's such a hot title but then reading "recorded on the road in 2010" gives me Stuck on fucking you vibes nn

If Musicland doesn't leak I'll sue 

Still waiting for @Fusari to deliver that but he would probably re-record like one of his songs :creep:

Musicland - Out Of Control - Text Your Pictures

the trio that has been teased but never released in full

yes gays we're still missing like 1 verse + bridge and probably the big last chorus from out of control

Just a thought I would like to share 

I bought my BTW copy today (yes :creep: and it's standard bcus saving money for the deluxe vinyl) and realized on the "Thank u" notes the "Gas Station Disco" but she also get other puns with "You and I" and "The edge of Glory" so right now I really believe that's a song title @

Just a thought I would like to share 

I bought my BTW copy today (yes :creep: and it's standard bcus saving money for the deluxe vinyl) and realized on the "Thank u" notes the "Gas Station Disco" but she also get other puns with "You and I" and "The edge of Glory" so right now I really believe that's a song title 

i have like 5 copies of btw for whatever reason jkhdflgj.dsfkghdfg but also i got it from haus of retrogrades twitter, if you want the original tweet i can link it

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

i have like 5 copies of btw for whatever reason jkhdflgj.dsfkghdfg but also i got it from haus of retrogrades twitter, if you want the original tweet i can link it

I have 4 of ARTPOP because i was scared of not getting the f*cking special foil edition :creep: :rollin: