TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

For you, provided you adhere to the guidelines, i’m just gonna send you a whole case of assorted nail polish. A value well over $100.  :hooker:  :creep:  :ohno:

:kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  many pictures will be taken. the fresh 2 death nails thread will be #dope #sick

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Because female artists will always get shit for how they look. If she were a male people wouldn't give a flying fuck about how she looked like in underwear.

That's true (sadly). But I don't see why her big fans need to act like that. Obviously we all want her to be beautiful even if it's not the most important factor but as a fan myself, this doesn't bother me.

But you're right, if a female artist doesn't have all the looks, she'll either not get anywhere or get famous FOR it (lana and her duck lips).

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2352064/Lana-Del-Rey-reveals-large-faux-belly-tattoo-slips-racy-tasseled-bikini-play-small-town-stripper-new-music-video.html

nothing new on here, but a national paper writing "Chola Del Rey".... I wonder where they got their story from 

:judgingu:  :wtf2:  :awkney2:

also, exclusive picture:

tumblr_lzblbmXjoL1rofkh5o1_r3_400.jpg

:troll:  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2352064/Lana-Del-Rey-reveals-large-faux-belly-tattoo-slips-racy-tasseled-bikini-play-small-town-stripper-new-music-video.html

nothing new on here, but a national paper writing "Chola Del Rey".... I wonder where they got their story from 

:judgingu:  :wtf2:  :awkney2:

From the article:

"Lana and Shaun stripped down for scenes in a vintage green car and then pretended to fly in a field and performed small choreography."

:toofunny: :awkney:

I hope they remastered body electric for the video bc paradise version is just no... but live is the most epic shit ever so I'm looking forward to get something like that! 

let the light in, it's a cruel world

I hope they remastered body electric for the video bc paradise version is just no... but live is the most epic shit ever so I'm looking forward to get something like that! 

Yeah the drums make the song so much better.

Please let the albino model be Jesus! Jesus was already black, a women, a black women, white, and etc. But I dont remember a albino Jesus. Also love trashy artists as Elvis and MM this is seriously exciting me. I love trashy in HD

Agreed. It's about time Jesus was portrayed as an albino  :smile:

1olt2g.jpg

That's true (sadly). But I don't see why her big fans need to act like that. Obviously we all want her to be beautiful even if it's not the most important factor but as a fan myself, this doesn't bother me.

But you're right, if a female artist doesn't have all the looks, she'll either not get anywhere or get famous FOR it (lana and her duck lips).

Oh yeah, I remember when my local newspaper reviewed BTD, and half of the article was about her lips and how she looked in general  :facepalm:

1olt2g.jpg

Guest Dot

Okay so after seeing all these new pics my hopes that Cola will be part of TROPICO as well are getting bigger and bigger!

I just hope that the video is going to feature all the songs in full and not just snippets or something like that!