Real Deal

BANKS

mess, it's not even a real leak tho it's nothing

nah i know its not as if the entire album leaked months before or anything but she didn't seem very happy about what leaked so far thats all. :) 

Ordinarily I would listen to album leaks- if this does. But I can't this time around so I can't wait to buy my physical copy  on the release date  :flutter:

nah i know its not as if the entire album leaked months before or anything but she didn't seem very happy about what leaked so far thats all. :)

Ordinarily I would listen to album leaks- if this does. But I can't this time around so I can't wait to buy my physical copy on the release date :flutter:

Yeah I got ur point, I thought something bigger leaked tho lol

Ordinarily I would listen to album leaks- if this does. But I can't this time around so I can't wait to buy my physical copy  on the release date  :flutter:

froot teas

i'm excited for this album but i can wait 2 days.

plus i know all the ones beggin for a leak are gonna get a 128kbps leak and be like "i can't really judge the album until i hear it in HQ :(((" like :rip:

9ISvyf0.gif

I'm very excited for this release, goddess was an amazing album with so many beautiful songs and from the few songs that we've heard so far from the altar especially Gemini feed and to the hilt I feel like this album is going to be just as good as goddess if not better I am parched to see what happens with this album release and I do hope it leaks so I can listen in my car before Friday Lol

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I'm very excited for this release, goddess was an amazing album with so many beautiful songs and from the few songs that we've heard so far from the altar especially Gemini feed and to the hilt I feel like this album is going to be just as good as goddess if not better I am parched to see what happens with this album release and I do hope it leaks so I can listen in my car before Friday Lol

Still queen of quickly editing your negative posts. Why do you feel the need to just be bitter about anything even once the conversation is dead and gone lmao

Anyway nobody cares whether something leaks or not but it's very annoying how people beg and beg for leaks, then a month later, they complain and complain about how much they need a new leak.