Aaron

Aly & AJ

On 2/10/2022 at 2:17 PM, the ocean said:

is there a masterpost or a tracker? i really want to get into all of their unreleased work too but i don’t really know where to look or what to look for

More new leaks:

These two are demos and don't belong to any album.

The first one was a demo prior their third shelved album

The second one was between their third shelved album and Hothouse.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 2/10/2022 at 1:14 PM, EXODUS said:

Their entire third (shelved) album, the last one they recorded with Hollywood Records in 2009 between "Insomniatic" and their unreleased first independent album "Hothouse", just leaked full.

The only two songs that were missing since the songs started to leak SLOWLY in during 2009-2011 are "Civillian" and "Damaged".

Finally! Any download links for them? And do we know the correct tracklist order for the 2009 album?

9ISvyf0.gif

58 minutes ago, 320kbps said:

Finally! Any download links for them? And do we know the correct tracklist order for the 2009 album?

Just search in DBREE, they are there ☺ 

The 2009 album official name is "78Violet" by 78Violet, as that's the new band name they wanted to go for and separate themselves to their less mature Disney self, even thought the album was still set to be released by Hollywood Records 

Thank God they didn't change their name, even though Hothouse (the single and the album) was released by that name, and also the song "Belong Here" that was released for the "Hellcats" soundtrack. 

1. Say Hello

2. The Good, the Bad and the Boring. 

3. The Next Worst Thing

4. Damaged

5. The Edge

6. Civillian

7. Silly Boy

8. Walk Alone Tonight

9. Lovesick

10. Freak

11. Insane

12. Magellan

13. Bullet

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 3/28/2019 at 2:53 PM, PolaroidWhore said:

Here is their unreleased catalog in honor of their new era starting tmrw. :

Hollywood Record 2009 Album + Demos : https://mega.nz/#F!8gdiBSCI!sD81Kql0LWuBuMNfjA0njw

Hothouse 320 kbs + Hothouse Bonus songs : https://mega.nz/#F!I4kERASK!EzcZz8UyjcOIFgtivtWa7g

2014 Boy EPhttps://mega.nz/#F!09swxKDA!lptKcGk5NYRJO14etsOBGA

Does anyone have the files that were in these folders? Unfortunately, I was years late to this party. :( I am sure I have some of these songs I found on YouTube, but I don't know if I am missing any and which songs belong to which album/folder. Pretty please?

29 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

Currently bawling my eyes out listening to Slow Dancing for the 9th time in a row oprah-crying.gif

I just can't get enough of their latest album, is pop perfection.

Hey guys, can someone post re-post the latest/highest quality leaks we have for the full mastered 2009 album? None of the links in this thread work. 

Also, I found the Hothouse album in (what looks like) lossless. My life is complete.

7 minutes ago, adayasatiger said:

Hey guys, can someone post re-post the latest/highest quality leaks we have for the full mastered 2009 album? None of the links in this thread work. 

Also, I found the Hothouse album in (what looks like) lossless. My life is complete.

Can you send me the lossless Hothouse? Is it a vinyl rip?

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

On 8/26/2022 at 2:09 PM, eyelovelefteye said:

Can you send me the lossless Hothouse? Is it a vinyl rip?

The album leaked in lossless years before it was available on vinyl. 

On 8/26/2022 at 3:01 PM, adayasatiger said:

can you share the Hothouse album in lossless? I know it leaked years ago but can't seem to find it anymore

On 8/28/2022 at 3:18 AM, EXODUS said:

The album leaked in lossless years before it was available on vinyl. 

I think that's probably what it is, based on where I found it. Does anyone know if the vinyl pressing was remastered or anything?

3 hours ago, adayasatiger said:

I think that's probably what it is, based on where I found it. Does anyone know if the vinyl pressing was remastered or anything?

It's the exact same as the original leak. No remaster, no changes. 

On 9/3/2022 at 12:17 AM, EXODUS said:

It's the exact same as the original leak. No remaster, no changes. 

Grand, in that case we have it.

Don't even feel bad about it, to be honest - their decision to not put it on streaming, a decade later, remains inexplicable! 

5 hours ago, adayasatiger said:

Grand, in that case we have it.

Don't even feel bad about it, to be honest - their decision to not put it on streaming, a decade later, remains inexplicable! 

The reason is that they don't feel completely happy with the result. 

While I do love the hothouse album, it is objectively a bad album. The songs are over produced and all the songs from it that they premiered live (Boy, 53rd Floor, Heart, Hole in the Earth, 8 Hours) sound way better than the studio versions. 

At this point I hope they get to rework some of them just for fun. 

On 9/4/2022 at 9:19 PM, EXODUS said:

The reason is that they don't feel completely happy with the result. 

While I do love the hothouse album, it is objectively a bad album. The songs are over produced and all the songs from it that they premiered live (Boy, 53rd Floor, Heart, Hole in the Earth, 8 Hours) sound way better than the studio versions. 

At this point I hope they get to rework some of them just for fun. 

yes! tho i love many of the lyrics and melodies, the production sounds both unfinished and overworked at the same time? the mixing is very bad too, but it would be so cool if they reworked it, maybe next year, when hothouse (single) completes 10 years of release