Sign in to follow this  
mermaid motel

Lana in the studio with Lenny Kravitz

This is SICK news !!!! I hope that Lana was there for musical reasons and not just a photo op...I mean David Blaine is in the pic also...and he's not musically inclined (that I know of at least; apart from dating Fiona Apple back in the day) - Lenny is an amazing producer (and artist in his own right); some of my faves he's produced is Madonna's 'Justify My Love' (which was already mentioned), but also Neneh Cherry's 'Move w/ Me' and Erykah Badu's 'Back In The Day' (both of which are some of my faves from each artist) - Man I hope they are making MUSIC !!! In the wise words of (musician) John Stewart w/ Stevie Nicks..."cause people out there turn the music into gold"

For those of you that don't know the songs I mentioned:

http://youtu.be/GJ6N2aixhMA (Neneh Cherry)

http://youtu.be/w4bhKB1E6iY (Erykah Badu)

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

WHUT DUDE LENNY KRAVITZ HAS SO MUCH MUSICAL RESPECT IMO LIKE I AM EXCITED WHAT IF SHE MAKES MOTOWN MUSIC OR SOUL THAT WOULD BE AWESOMMEEE LIKE UGHHHHH LANA CAN WORK IT OH AN LET'S NOT FORGET HE WAS GOOD IN HUNGER GAMES TOO MUCH GUYS TOO MUCH I AM NOT OVERREACTING OKAY 

tumblr_lvx6fdKBEO1qhlhkbo1_400.gif

god knows I tried

I don't think we should get our hopes up here.
Early in the day PSY popped into the same studio, and bumped into both, David and Lenny.  Then Lana turned up with Barrie (recording together like they did in London) and bumped into both. The caption also stated this on the instagram photo, that they just bumped into them at the studio.

HOWEVER, I'd be here for a collab