Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

Gaga called it "An ARTPop film" - I didn't. 

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/403377586220195840

Take it up with Gaga... "ARTPop FILM"

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/403377586220195840

Hooray semantics! And it definitely doesn't follow the tradition of her numerous fashion films and interludes of the past, nope. It's for sure not a filmed photo shoot and absolutely comparable to a video that's been in production for six months. Y'all stay jumping on your opportunities to drag Gaga and just failing with your knowledge :biblio:

Hooray semantics! And it definitely doesn't follow the tradition of her numerous fashion films and interludes of the past, nope. It's for sure not a filmed photo shoot and absolutely comparable to a video that's been in production for six months. Y'all stay jumping on your opportunities to drag Gaga and just failing with your knowledge :biblio:

Hey, no need to get pissy prissy!  I was being criticised for calling it a film - I simply provided the proof that Gaga was calling it such.

And yeah, I don't like Gaga.  I USED to love her music until she became a hypocrite and therefore offended my moral sensibilities.  But that's a whole other story...

Hey, no need to get pissy prissy!  I was being criticised for calling it a film - I simply provided the proof that Gaga was calling it such.

And yeah, I don't like Gaga.  I USED to love her music until she became a hypocrite and therefore offended my moral sensibilities.  But that's a whole other story...

All of which is irrelevant to Tropigod in the end, and yet...

This shits on Gaga's "ARTPop" mini film.  SHITS ON IT

...here you are. Getting over your Gaga bias and ignoring it is also an option :tina:

I will never get over my Gaga bias until she appropriately addresses and corrects her disgusting behaviour and hypocrisy.  Picture below is my personal reason for my distaste (so you understand my annoyance - if you give a fuck); I am a huge music fan but I will not ignore my beliefs.  Other artists wear fur *(which I dislike) but did not come out and speak against wearing fur and then change their minds so publically with such a disgusting response.  If only people didn't so blindly follow...

gagafurrememebrV4_zps865be427.jpg

And that meat dress too :wtf:

She needs to stop tbh :runs:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

lets get back on topic tbh, opinions change (in terms of gaga's fur use), i was a hardcore catholic, now in church i bless myself backwards

do we know what time on the 5th its debuting? 

I will never get over my Gaga bias until she appropriately addresses and corrects her disgusting behaviour and hypocrisy.  Picture below is my personal reason for my distaste (so you understand my annoyance - if you give a fuck); I am a huge music fan but I will not ignore my beliefs.  Other artists wear fur *(which I dislike) but did not come out and speak against wearing fur and then change their minds so publically with such a disgusting response.  If only people didn't so blindly follow...

gagafurrememebrV4_zps865be427.jpg

Make that yourself? :tina:

No I don't care about your hang ups, if Gaga fans can manage to not bring her up in irrelevant situations then I'm almost sure you'll manage. This is a phenomenon that really needs to be observed here. It's all the energy of being a fan only more pathetic. Carry on with Tropico discussion.

Thanks. Can we just ban Gaga from here?

We could, or non fans can stop bringing her up more than actual fans do, especially when it comes to something that has absolutely nothing to do with her in any single way, because, let's be honest, it's annoying to everyone.

lets get back on topic tbh, opinions change (in terms of gaga's fur use), i was a hardcore catholic, now in church i bless myself backwards

do we know what time on the 5th its debuting? 

I wanna know what time too! I don't wanna miss the premiere!

God damn, I forgot Gaga was relevant to Tropico. Shut the fuck up.

Who the fuck are you to tell me or anyone on here to shut the fuck up, you obnoxious little cunt. People are so brave on the Internet.

And again, the Gaga conversation started because I was criticised for comparing the 2 films which was relevant to Tropico BUT YUO LOT ARE CONTINUING THE CONVERSATION. Anyway.

Yeah. The un mention able conversation got out of hand but you are a rude bunch of mutha fuckers. At no point did I personally attack any of u but clearly it comes easy to you lot.

Anyway, roll on December 5th.

I AM WILLING TO GIVE HANDJOBS FOR FREE Y'ALL IF WE COULD LEAVE GAGA  AND PERSONAL ATTACKS OUT OF THIS. DEAL?

If this was real life you would regret that sentence :oopna:  Imagine how many strange dicks your hands would have to deal with :omfg:  Plus you would need to include the vayvay's to have a complete Gaga silence :hawt:

:omfg2:

glgcDdT.gif

Who the fuck are you to tell me or anyone on here to shut the fuck up, you obnoxious little cunt. People are so brave on the Internet.

And again, the Gaga conversation started because I was criticised for comparing the 2 films which was relevant to Tropico. Anyway.

Name calling? Really? That hurts, too bad I've been called worse by better. PM me if you feel there's more you'd like to say.

The comparison was unnecessary in the first place as the two are completely different projects.

So again, like I said before, shut the fuck up about it and move onto an actual Tropico discussion.

I'm sure it'll premiere at a random time, like most of her videos do.