Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

Guest Dot

Don't you dare relate that piece of shit to this soon-to-be-released masterpiece. How dare you.

kylegif1.gif

Madonna fan, obviously. :hae:  Love you guys... :byeh8rs2:

It's the first time since the creation of this topic that we feel some hope! 

:derpna2:  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  release the shit out of it gurl  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  

Fangirling over Lorde since 1996

Guest Dot

Beautiful Dirty Rich is fantastic. So I don't see the point of me being a Madonna fan.

I just had a really rough time trying to make those delusional Madge fans stop hating on Gaga for no particular reason. I'm a devoted Madonna/Gaga fan, myself and some of those Gaga-haters seem to actually know more about Gaga than me. They think I'm a troll now, eventhough I've been an active member on our (I guess you know which one I'm talking about) Madonna forum for about two or three years. I never mentioned Gaga in any way so I could stay out of trouble, but recently I just had to defend her after Gaga stuff actually came up in the regular Madonna section. I think this whole drama is so pathetic and childish. They say I can't be a Madonna & Gaga fan at the same time. WTF?

I didn't know that once you become a Madonna fan that you have to start hating on Gaga. Huh, you learn something new everyday! :creep:

I guess i'll start on that today, Gaga you smell!

But anways, jokes aside...., the internet is a crazy place. Dont get too caught up on those fanwar thingys. I am too baffled over why M fans spend so much time talking about Gaga, when they rarely talk about M.

OKAY SO I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO CHECK TO SEE IF ANYONE ELSE HAS THIS THEORY ON WHAT THE TROPICO TEASER IS ABOUT but I could swear on my life that lana is portraying mary/an angel (makes sense with gods & monsters and body electric the lyrics and junk) AND IM TELLING YOU SHE IS PRAYING BECAUSE THE LIGHT IN THE BACK IS ALIENS AND SHE'S PRAYING BC SHES SCARED "Dear John forgive us of our sins" AND THATS WHEN THE ALBINO MODEL COMES IN WITH THOSE SCREENSHOTS WE GOT OF HIM PROPELLING HER INTO THE AIR IF IM WRONG OK BUT I HAVE A FEELING ABOUT THIS BC THE INTERVIEW WHEN SHE SAYS ITS ELVIS JESUS AND ALIENS LIKE I HAVE A GIST ABOUT IT

god knows I tried

OKAY SO I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO CHECK TO SEE IF ANYONE ELSE HAS THIS THEORY ON WHAT THE TROPICO TEASER IS ABOUT but I could swear on my life that lana is portraying mary/an angel (makes sense with gods & monsters and body electric the lyrics and junk) AND IM TELLING YOU SHE IS PRAYING BECAUSE THE LIGHT IN THE BACK IS ALIENS AND SHE'S PRAYING BC SHES SCARED "Dear John forgive us of our sins" AND THATS WHEN THE ALBINO MODEL COMES IN WITH THOSE SCREENSHOTS WE GOT OF HIM PROPELLING HER INTO THE AIR IF IM WRONG OK BUT I HAVE A FEELING ABOUT THIS BC THE INTERVIEW WHEN SHE SAYS ITS ELVIS JESUS AND ALIENS LIKE I HAVE A GIST ABOUT IT

She's asking John Wayne to save her from an albino alien? :eartha:

The scary part is, that's probably true.

She's asking John Wayne to save her from an albino alien? :eartha:

The scary part is, that's probably true.

It's just a theory but she did say in an interview that tropico consists of elvis, jesus and aliens. I just have a gist of it idk maybe I'm wrong but It's gonna be a trippy short film definetely going to be amazing I'm telling you.

god knows I tried