Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

IA, she said the same thing about Elvis. When she saw his face, she knew he'd be an inspiration. Little shallow girl ha ha

I wonder how much she actually listens to these artists she name drops..we've talked about this before.. the whole 'tragic character' theme...seems like one of those calculated things to say in interviews to keep up w/ d ~Hollywood Sadcore~ thing she has going. She names Morrison, Joplin, Cobain, Elvis.. and then she can't really say anything substantial about them in interviews. 

Who the fuck are you to judge her? What the fuck do you know about her?!!! You "know" the same bullshit that we all read about hear on stupid hater blogs (some of them on payola to slander her). You are worst than the haters because you call yourself a "fan". Be honest and say that you hate LDR: hate her name, music,public image and you believe all the shit written about her. You are malicious like the haters, you say "seems like one of those calculated things". You sound exactly like another stupid hater. Of course that she listened to the greats like every normal music listener does. She was influenced at some level by the music she listened to but I think that she is so talented that she just shits great music without to much effort or outside influence. That is why she is so difficult to be enrolled in any musical genre. And by the way, she was polite in her interviews saying that she was influenced by some artists because really don't think she's that much influenced by any of them. And now come and put your "mature" gifs out and listen to Lorde or whatever you really like 

Who the fuck are you to judge her? What the fuck do you know about her?!!! You "know" the same bullshit that we all read about hear on stupid hater blogs (some of them on payola to slander her). You are worst than the haters because you call yourself a "fan". Be honest and say that you hate LDR: hate her name, music,public image and you believe all the shit written about her. You are malicious like the haters, you say "seems like one of those calculated things". You sound exactly like another stupid hater. Of course that she listened to the greats like every normal music listener does. She was influenced at some level by the music she listened to but I think that she is so talented that she just shits great music without to much effort or outside influence. That is why she is so difficult to be enrolled in any musical genre. And by the way, she was polite in her interviews saying that she was influenced by some artists because i really don't think she's that much influenced by any of them. And now come and put your "mature" gifs out and listen to Lorde or whatever you really like 

lmao ya got me

i am a hater

when will ppl b ovr her?

And u can watch from ur window @@ThorixB

I0oFqno.gif

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

i am a hater

when will ppl b ovr her?

And u can watch from ur window @@ThorixB

'I0oFqno.gif

I'll never be "over" her, she is on my greatest list. By the way, You sound like that stupid Lana slanderer Carles from HRO 

I'll never be "over" her, she is on my greatest list. By the way, You sound like that stupid Lana slanderer Carles from HRO 

I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about, I feel sorry for you cunt though xx

Let me give you a response even though you don't deserve one~ a person is allowed to not like everything about an artist they are a fan of~ no one is perfect.  This forum is not the kind of place that (typically) elicits relentless praise for Lana.  I'd say there is equal parts critique.  I don't hate anyone, especially not Lana or else I wouldn't be on a fucking fan forum dedicated to her.  Do I believe what is written about her?  You'd have to be more specific.  I'm guessing you are the type of fan that sends her 10 tweets a day, refers to her as 'your queen', and refutes any plastic surgery/ drug rumors.. good for you, I don't really care!  But maybe you should put less energy into how others feel about pop stars/ your blind obsession and more into some sort of hobby/school work. 

Found this picture: 

http://instagram.com/p/dlRMuCQRfv/

I'm positive it's from the Tropico shoot because I remember seeing it around the time it was filmed. It was initially posted by someone who worked at Interscope (who then deleted it) but it looks like someone saved it and posted it. So we have a new location - a house! I wonder how that works into the narrative. 

Who the fuck are you to judge her? What the fuck do you know about her?!!! You "know" the same bullshit that we all read about hear on stupid hater blogs (some of them on payola to slander her). You are worst than the haters because you call yourself a "fan". Be honest and say that you hate LDR: hate her name, music,public image and you believe all the shit written about her. You are malicious like the haters, you say "seems like one of those calculated things". You sound exactly like another stupid hater. Of course that she listened to the greats like every normal music listener does. She was influenced at some level by the music she listened to but I think that she is so talented that she just shits great music without to much effort or outside influence. That is why she is so difficult to be enrolled in any musical genre. And by the way, she was polite in her interviews saying that she was influenced by some artists because really don't think she's that much influenced by any of them. And now come and put your "mature" gifs out and listen to Lorde or whatever you really like 

Whoa there ThorixB! TrailerParkDarlings comments were far from hate!  They were an opinion of which everyone is entitled, and this comment was not extreme or offensive or hate filled; in fact it was simply not 'blind'. It was open to the fact that Lana is not perfect, that there is a PR machine behind everyone, that there is a history to be created behind every star, true or not. 

However... your response / attack is filled with hate, anger, and sychophancy, all very unnattractive traits. As for Trailerparks comment, is it accurate?  I don't know... but neither do any of us 'know' the truth.  Too many people fawn over their idols; how about just loving the music and artistry and taking what is said publicly with a pinch of salt...

(I saw another reactive comment of yours and decided to respond further.  I've been a fan of Madonnas since the 80's and part of loving someones music and the effect and inspiration they have on you is understanding that not everything is 'real', that more often than not who you see is a persona, a character, someone not entirely 'real'.  Agreeing and disagreeing with your 'idol' is part of the process, unless you are blinded, and as a Madonna fan, I've had many years of agreeing / disagreeing with her opinions, actions, music etc etc. 

You cannot healthily 'follow' an artist if you dont!  To be a blind sychophant is painfully unhealthy, it is in 'my' opinion, a sign of disturbance, from someone who 'perhaps' is unhappy and places all their hopes of happiness and love onto the backs of their icon.  They believe every word said, take everything literally and announce to the world, that every piece of music (etc) is perfection.  They are the one person who will not 'let you down' or hate on you etc.

But none of it is 'real'. The person you have the 'relationship' with is not real.  It's just, as I said earlier, a persona.

I once had the privilege of meeting Madonna at a private party; the one over-riding fact that struck me was that she was so 'normal', just like you and me, and that realisation was so healthy.  I wish everyone could meet their 'idols' in a private / real setting (not hanging outside a hotel etc); it's very 'freeing'. 

Anyway...

I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about, I feel sorry for you cunt though xx

Let me give you a response even though you don't deserve one~ a person is allowed to not like everything about an artist they are a fan of~ no one is perfect.  This forum is not the kind of place that (typically) elicits relentless praise for Lana.  I'd say there is equal parts critique.  I don't hate anyone, especially not Lana or else I wouldn't be on a fucking fan forum dedicated to her.  Do I believe what is written about her?  You'd have to be more specific.  I'm guessing you are the type of fan that sends her 10 tweets a day, refers to her as 'your queen', and refutes any plastic surgery/ drug rumors.. good for you, I don't really care!  But maybe you should put less energy into how others feel about pop stars/ your blind obsession and more into some sort of hobby/school work. 

1. If you want to insult me I inform you that I'm male
2. Carles is the blogger that started the slander campain against LDR on hipsterrunoff.com in 2011
3. I don't use twitter and I have no queens. The only thing really intriguing me about Lana is that nobodies like you feel entitled to belittle and mock her while I think that she's a genuinely talented artist and basically a good person
4. I don't have anything against critique, but you are just insulting her in your comments. Example: "she said the same thing about Elvis. When she saw his face, she knew he'd be an inspiration. Little shallow girl ha ha". What is this if not pure malice: you made her shallow because you imagined some reaction of her at some artist?!! How stupid you can be?!!! The fact is that you are inclined to mock her and not to critisize her and this is fine if you are a hater.
If she is that shallow in you opinion then why are you on this site, this is not logical. I would never waste my time talking about shallow artists.
I read more mockery disguised as critique than real critique on this "fan" site and that is why I quite understand her thoughts about about quitting music.

I read more mockery disguised as critique than real critique on this "fan" site and that is why I quite understand her thoughts about about quitting music.

Poor Lana, her fans are so mean to her, how dare they have opinions?! I'll be happy to hold her while she cries. :(

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

1. If you want to insult me I inform you that I'm male
2. Carles is the blogger that started the slander campain against LDR on hipsterrunoff.com in 2011
3. I don't use twitter and I have no queens. The only thing really intriguing me about Lana is that nobodies like you feel entitled to belittle and mock her while I think that she's a genuinely talented artist and basically a good person
4. I don't have anything against critique, but you are just insulting her in your comments. Example: "she said the same thing about Elvis. When she saw his face, she knew he'd be an inspiration. Little shallow girl ha ha". What is this if not pure malice: you made her shallow because you imagined some reaction of her at some artist?!! How stupid you can be?!!! The fact is that you are inclined to mock her and not to critisize her and this is fine if you are a hater.
If she is that shallow in you opinion then why are you on this site, this is not logical. I would never waste my time talking about shallow artists.

Get a life weirdo instead of analyzing everything I say haha! Remember only God can judge ya :-)

Whoa there ThorixB! TrailerParkDarlings comments were far from hate!  They were an opinion of which everyone is entitled, and this comment was not extreme or offensive or hate filled; in fact it was simply not 'blind'. It was open to the fact that Lana is not perfect, that there is a PR machine behind everyone, that there is a history to be created behind every star, true or not. 

However... your response / attack is filled with hate, anger, and sychophancy, all very unnattractive traits. As for Trailerparks comment, is it accurate?  I don't know... but neither do any of us 'know' the truth.  Too many people fawn over their idols; how about just loving the music and artistry and taking what is said publicly with a pinch of salt...

(I saw another reactive comment of yours and decided to respond further.  I've been a fan of Madonnas since the 80's and part of loving someones music and the effect and inspiration they have on you is understanding that not everything is 'real', that more often than not who you see is a persona, a character, someone not entirely 'real'.  Agreeing and disagreeing with your 'idol' is part of the process, unless you are blinded, and as a Madonna fan, I've had many years of agreeing / disagreeing with her opinions, actions, music etc etc. 

You cannot healthily 'follow' an artist if you dont!  To be a blind sychophant is painfully unhealthy, it is in 'my' opinion, a sign of disturbance, from someone who 'perhaps' is unhappy and places all their hopes of happiness and love onto the backs of their icon.  They believe every word said, take everything literally and announce to the world, that every piece of music (etc) is perfection.  They are the one person who will not 'let you down' or hate on you etc.

But none of it is 'real'. The person you have the 'relationship' with is not real.  It's just, as I said earlier, a persona.

I once had the privilege of meeting Madonna at a private party; the one over-riding fact that struck me was that she was so 'normal', just like you and me, and that realisation was so healthy.  I wish everyone could meet their 'idols' in a private / real setting (not hanging outside a hotel etc); it's very 'freeing'. 

Anyway...

Thank you for your advice but I'm not that much into music. I don't have music idols and certainly i don't idolize Lana Del Rey. The only thing I'm bothered with is the gratuitous malice against her, I never saw anything like that against a basically good and talented person

Get a life weirdo instead of analyzing everything I say haha! Remember only God can judge ya :-)

Yes you are right, nobody should give a fuck about your stupid comments. Maybe you grew up in a trailer park and that is your level of thinking. I only commented 14 times, you have 1774 stupid comments, be real I'm not the one that is wasting time here. Fuck you

Yes you are right, nobody should give a fuck about your stupid comments. Maybe you grew up in a trailer park and that is your level of thinking. I only commented 14 times, you have 1774 stupid comments, be real I'm not the one that is wasting time here. Fuck you

Someone's angry! :-) (You didn't lie about the wasting time tho, I'll give u that!) Oh my @ you insulting people who live in trailer parks..ummm Lana lived in one.. you are a horrible fan saying malicious comments like that! 

Thank you for your advice but I'm not that much into music. I don't have music idols and certainly i don't idolize Lana Del Rey. The only thing I'm bothered with is the gratuitous malice against her, I never saw anything like that against a basically good and talented person

FYI: it shows.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

Someone's angry! :-) (You didn't lie about the wasting time tho, I'll give u that!) Oh my @ you insulting people who live in trailer parks..ummm Lana lived in one.. you are a horrible fan saying malicious comments like that! 

She didn't GREW UP in a trailer park, come on, don't twist my words!

FYI: it shows.

Sarcasm. You are an musical expert? I didn't know... I listened in my life to many artists but i don't idolize any of them, that is why i sad that i'm not that much involved in music

@@ThorixB you know when you have a friend you know so well and like so much that you can insult each other and call each other on shit without anyone really getting upset? With really no malice intended? I'm not saying we're Lana's friends lol but that's the kind of 'relationship' a lot of people on lanaboards have with Lana (including me). It's not human-God, it's human-human and sorry but humans aren't perfect.Of course Lana is shallow, although not in the worst way one can be - but all her idols are beautiful people, she visualizes herself as glamorous in her own songs and uses the word 'beautiful' to describe everything she likes. I mean she's not Amanda Bynes but I can't remember her saying she likes someone cause they're so intelligent. I'm sure she does like people because of that but the obsession with beautiful visuals/people is much more voiced out. It's an observation, not mocking. I see you can't distinguish realistic fans from bloggers who hate Lana, I mean that's a bit sad. But I guess with the way you treat people you don't know much about inter-human relationships.

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

@@ThorixB you know when you have a friend you know so well and like so much that you can insult each other and call each other on shit without anyone really getting upset? With really no malice intended? I'm not saying we're Lana's friends lol but that's the kind of 'relationship' a lot of people on lanaboards have with Lana (including me). It's not human-God, it's human-human and sorry but humans aren't perfect.Of course Lana is shallow, although not in the worst way one can be - but all her idols are beautiful people, she visualizes herself as glamorous in her own songs and uses the word 'beautiful' to describe everything she likes. I mean she's not Amanda Bynes but I can't remember her saying she likes someone cause they're so intelligent. I'm sure she does like people because of that but the obsession with beautiful visuals/people is much more voiced out. It's an observation, not mocking. I see you can't distinguish realistic fans from bloggers who hate Lana, I mean that's a bit sad. But I guess with the way you treat people you don't know much about inter-human relationships.

I would never mock or insult my friends, that I know about inter-human relationships. She covered Leonard Cohen, for example, who is not handsome, to show that you are biased. I don't understand, you repeat the same things about her, like she is shallow. If a "friend" would call me shallow, i would kick his ass and send him to find new friends who accept to be insulted. Sorry, in my book you cannot call your friends shallow. No, the reality is that many of you here don't have any respect for her, this is why her "fans" share blatantly her leaked songs for her new album and uploading them on Youtube. You saw the reaction of the Gaga fans towards her leaked song? Because Lana had been the subject of universal mockery in the press some of you feel entitled to mock her further: oh, is just Lana who are we talking about?... we can trash her! Flip-Floppers you are, Lana described you very well in her interview. You listen to Born to Die a whole year, what album you listened that much in your life?!! And that is coming from a shallow girl who's filling her lips when you feel like it, who calls for the paps just to show her casual wear on DM and I could carry on with the mockery read on this forum (mockery is a form of opinion so don't come with the freedom of opinion shit)

@@ThorixB Ooh, I just realised that you were already being rude in the Electronic Beats interview thread, how surprising! :facepalm:

Sarcasm. You are an musical expert? I didn't know... I listened in my life to many artists but i don't idolize any of them, that is why i sad that i'm not that much involved in music

:omfg2: I don't want to waste my time answering to your posts, just go away pls.

I would never mock or insult my friends, that I know about inter-human relationships. She covered Leonard Cohen, for example, who is not handsome, to show that you are biased. I don't understand, you repeat the same things about her, like she is shallow. If a "friend" would call me shallow, i would kick his ass and send him to find new friends who accept to be insulted. Sorry, in my book you cannot call your friends shallow. No, the reality is that many of you here don't have any respect for her, this is why her "fans" share blatantly her leaked songs for her new album and uploading them on Youtube. You saw the reaction of the Gaga fans towards her leaked song? Because Lana had been the subject of universal mockery in the press some of you feel entitled to mock her further: oh, is just Lana who are we talking about?... we can trash her! Flip-Floppers you are, Lana described you very well in her interview. You listen to Born to Die a whole year, what album you listened that much in your life?!! And that is coming from a shallow girl who's filling her lips when you feel like it, who calls for the paps just to show her casual wear on DM and I could carry on with the mockery read on this forum (mockery is a form of opinion so don't come with the freedom of opinion shit)

Pointing out traits is not an insult unless you lack a lot of self-awareness and take yourself far too seriously. No one said Lana's shallow in a 'omg I only care about money and clothes and lookin pretty' way, it was all about her focus on appearance in people she admires rather than their in depth personality. I'm pretty sure she'd agree with that herself and any rational being wouldn't feel mocked when others point out the obvious or when they're joking about shit she does. No one's all sunshine and rainbows and it's ok to discuss that - would you like this forum more if we just repeated over and over again how talented and amazing Lana is, every page of every topic? Wouldn't that be an interesting place?

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif