Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

Shorter @@ThorixB: Because Lana received a lot of uninformed, baseless criticism from haters, even longtime knowledgeable fans must suppress their reasonable, informed criticisms (unless it happens to be one you subscribe to) and must really be a hater who believes every negative thing ever written about her if they do not.

I don't think I even need to bother pointing out all the problems with that...

Instead of throwing a tantrum and attacking people every time they make a criticism of Lana with which you disagree, you could, you know, address the substance of their arguments. Or go on enforcing your "Lana is infallible" orthodoxy. Whatever.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Sarcasm. You are an musical expert? I didn't know... I listened in my life to many artists but i don't idolize any of them, that is why i sad that i'm not that much involved in music

That wasn't sarcastic, that was quite literal, actually. And I'm not surprised, there's clearly lots of things you don't know.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

Whoa there ThorixB! TrailerParkDarlings comments were far from hate!  They were an opinion of which everyone is entitled, and this comment was not extreme or offensive or hate filled; in fact it was simply not 'blind'. It was open to the fact that Lana is not perfect, that there is a PR machine behind everyone, that there is a history to be created behind every star, true or not. 

However... your response / attack is filled with hate, anger, and sychophancy, all very unnattractive traits. As for Trailerparks comment, is it accurate?  I don't know... but neither do any of us 'know' the truth.  Too many people fawn over their idols; how about just loving the music and artistry and taking what is said publicly with a pinch of salt...

(I saw another reactive comment of yours and decided to respond further.  I've been a fan of Madonnas since the 80's and part of loving someones music and the effect and inspiration they have on you is understanding that not everything is 'real', that more often than not who you see is a persona, a character, someone not entirely 'real'.  Agreeing and disagreeing with your 'idol' is part of the process, unless you are blinded, and as a Madonna fan, I've had many years of agreeing / disagreeing with her opinions, actions, music etc etc. 

You cannot healthily 'follow' an artist if you dont!  To be a blind sychophant is painfully unhealthy, it is in 'my' opinion, a sign of disturbance, from someone who 'perhaps' is unhappy and places all their hopes of happiness and love onto the backs of their icon.  They believe every word said, take everything literally and announce to the world, that every piece of music (etc) is perfection.  They are the one person who will not 'let you down' or hate on you etc.

But none of it is 'real'. The person you have the 'relationship' with is not real.  It's just, as I said earlier, a persona.

I once had the privilege of meeting Madonna at a private party; the one over-riding fact that struck me was that she was so 'normal', just like you and me, and that realisation was so healthy.  I wish everyone could meet their 'idols' in a private / real setting (not hanging outside a hotel etc); it's very 'freeing'. 

Anyway...

oh my god you met madonna  :O what was she like?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Courtney Love at a concert in Los Angeles paparazzi thing wanted to go on Monday to the ground and questioned Lana Del Rey after the show, whether she will be put to rest. Pop Candies TV now released a recording of the conversation. "I sit down to rest," asks back the "Tropico" star and mutters something that "do not know" sounds like.

A clear answer is Lana Del Rey, however, the photographer guilty. As for her new film, the singer has since been verbose. The 30-minute film "Tropico" appearing in a month, she says. How then goes on in her career remains to be seen.

(Google Tranlate)

http://www.ampya.com/news/Gossip/Lana-Del-Rey-schweigt-zu-Karriere-Aus-SN100711/

Courtney Love at a concert in Los Angeles paparazzi thing wanted to go on Monday to the ground and questioned Lana Del Rey after the show, whether she will be put to rest. Pop Candies TV now released a recording of the conversation. "I sit down to rest," asks back the "Tropico" star and mutters something that "do not know" sounds like.

A clear answer is Lana Del Rey, however, the photographer guilty. As for her new film, the singer has since been verbose. The 30-minute film "Tropico" appearing in a month, she says. How then goes on in her career remains to be seen.

(Google Tranlate)

http://www.ampya.com/news/Gossip/Lana-Del-Rey-schweigt-zu-Karriere-Aus-SN100711/

Was that even english?

Was that even english?

No, the link guides you to a German article. I used the Google translater, was too lazy to translate it by myself. It seems, Lana attended a Courtney Love concert with her boyfriend.

There are pics on the net, but I don't know whether fans here already talked about it ... don't have much time to read all the threads here right now.

No, the link guides you to a German article. I used the Google translater, was too lazy to translate it by myself. It seems, Lana attended a Courtney Love concert with her boyfriend.

There are pics on the net, but I don't know whether fans here already talked about it ... don't have much time to read all the threads here right now.

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/3468-lana-and-barrie-leaving-troubador-nightclub-august-26th/?p=122552

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Who the fuck are you to judge her? What the fuck do you know about her?!!! You "know" the same bullshit that we all read about hear on stupid hater blogs (some of them on payola to slander her). You are worst than the haters because you call yourself a "fan". Be honest and say that you hate LDR: hate her name, music,public image and you believe all the shit written about her. You are malicious like the haters, you say "seems like one of those calculated things". You sound exactly like another stupid hater. Of course that she listened to the greats like every normal music listener does. She was influenced at some level by the music she listened to but I think that she is so talented that she just shits great music without to much effort or outside influence. That is why she is so difficult to be enrolled in any musical genre. And by the way, she was polite in her interviews saying that she was influenced by some artists because really don't think she's that much influenced by any of them. And now come and put your "mature" gifs out and listen to Lorde or whatever you really like 

you are so lovely. Can we be friends?  :hooker:

glgcDdT.gif

I know im not the only who's been anticipating Tropico since the day of its announcement, and thought it would be out sooner. Like at least by the end of the summer. But its better that Lana decided to wait to release it when i think about it. Because it gives more people time to know that's coming. Can't wait for it. Ride with something real special. So i can only imagine how this is going to turn out.

Side note: We're releasing our new Lana Del Rey & Jay Z record Papi & Lolita around its release

Who the fuck are you to judge her? What the fuck do you know about her?!!! You "know" the same bullshit that we all read about hear on stupid hater blogs (some of them on payola to slander her). You are worst than the haters because you call yourself a "fan". Be honest and say that you hate LDR: hate her name, music,public image and you believe all the shit written about her. You are malicious like the haters, you say "seems like one of those calculated things". You sound exactly like another stupid hater. Of course that she listened to the greats like every normal music listener does. She was influenced at some level by the music she listened to but I think that she is so talented that she just shits great music without to much effort or outside influence. That is why she is so difficult to be enrolled in any musical genre. And by the way, she was polite in her interviews saying that she was influenced by some artists because really don't think she's that much influenced by any of them. And now come and put your "mature" gifs out and listen to Lorde or whatever you really like 

Say hater again.

(I saw another reactive comment of yours and decided to respond further.  I've been a fan of Madonnas since the 80's and part of loving someones music and the effect and inspiration they have on you is understanding that not everything is 'real', that more often than not who you see is a persona, a character, someone not entirely 'real'.  Agreeing and disagreeing with your 'idol' is part of the process, unless you are blinded, and as a Madonna fan, I've had many years of agreeing / disagreeing with her opinions, actions, music etc etc. 

You cannot healthily 'follow' an artist if you dont!  To be a blind sychophant is painfully unhealthy, it is in 'my' opinion, a sign of disturbance, from someone who 'perhaps' is unhappy and places all their hopes of happiness and love onto the backs of their icon.  They believe every word said, take everything literally and announce to the world, that every piece of music (etc) is perfection.  They are the one person who will not 'let you down' or hate on you etc.

But none of it is 'real'. The person you have the 'relationship' with is not real.  It's just, as I said earlier, a persona.

I once had the privilege of meeting Madonna at a private party; the one over-riding fact that struck me was that she was so 'normal', just like you and me, and that realisation was so healthy.  I wish everyone could meet their 'idols' in a private / real setting (not hanging outside a hotel etc); it's very 'freeing'. 

Anyway...

I just read that now and I have to say that I totally agree on everything. Literally everything.