TrailerParkDarling

Lana Del Rey's tattoo copy kittens

lmfao im cringing so hard, my friend wanted to get summertime sadness and i was like hellllllllllllllllll nooooooooooooooooooo

im not opposed to lana tattoos, but at least get a good lyric that has some meaning? tbh if i ever got her signature (and i mean I, not just off the internet) i'd probably get a tattoo incorporating it

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

I adore Lana's tattoos on her hands. I find it an original place to put a tattoo.

Sometimes I want them too but in Belgium it's not appreciated to have visible tattoos when you're dressed, especially during working time.

That's why I'll probably never put them on my hands. But I'm still interested to have a Lana-tattoo. Not her face but a word or a lyric or so.

I'd never get a portrait tattooed because they usually turn out horrible...

Kat von D would rock it. She's a genius when it comes to portrait tattoos - she was the only one who might ever tattoo me.

But I don't wanna get tattoos and it's anyway hard to get an appointment with her ...

Kat von D would rock it. She's a genius when it comes to portrait tattoos - she was the only one who might ever tattoo me.

But I don't wanna get tattoos and it's anyway hard to get an appointment with her ...

idk she tattooed kurt cobain on jeffree star's chest and i don't think it really looks like him:

42551b3df6c7b37543f53623cbb83683.jpg

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

idk she tattooed kurt cobain on jeffree star's chest and i don't think it really looks like him:

42551b3df6c7b37543f53623cbb83683.jpg

Of course it does ... I mean wasn't he stoned all day long? Most of the time not even Kurt Cobain looked like Kurt Cobain. And the tattoo shows it pretty well. Fat & puffy! So, great job, Kat!

Of course it does ... I mean wasn't he stoned all day long? Most of the time not even Kurt Cobain looked like Kurt Cobain. And the tattoo shows it pretty well. Fat & puffy! So, great job, Kat!

wut

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I'd love to get a risky Lana type tattoo, just a small one saying something like 'Coney Island Queen'. However, I think people have to be SO careful about text, especially if it's someone else's message. Sad and hard to imagine as it is, Lana might very well mean nothing to you in 20 years. Do you really want lyrics on your body about her tough years of degeneration by alcohol -  true, they may be very beautifully written, and I do obsess over her lyrics and write them in books etc., but wouldn't want them on my skin. Also, on somewhere like the side of your hand where the skin can have some of those creases from your palm, it's probably going to stretch and look horrific quickly after. You need to research it so much.

Also, I'm only 15 and realise that I would regret it. I know people say 'surely you shouldn't regret something that made you happy when you were younger', but if I happened to become a doctor or something, I don't think I'd need the added worry at the age of 35 of having to remove a tattoo saying 'Degenerate Beauty Queen', or to have to hide 'trust no bitch' with thick makeup. I know that sounds really uptight and it's great if you have the guts to get a Lana tattoo, or any tattoo, but I'm just too boring and nervous xD! 

Just found this one on tumblr  (I'm assuming she doesn't mind if I post it here considering she put it on the internet. . .)
tumblr_mptw930N1N1rn4hkjo1_500.jpg

I love this! Collarbone tattos are one of the loveliest IMHO :)

(For some reason, the board didn't let me use the img code... click on images to see bigger picture)

post-3232-0-64838700-1392912048_thumb.jpg

Otherwise that personally I consider portrait tattoo a big no-no, I kind of like the shading, the way the glasses are done.... there's something wrong with her nose tho ?

post-3232-0-93486000-1392912079_thumb.jpg

Super literary - isn't it kind of tempting fate? Like the font tho.

post-3232-0-85539700-1392912073_thumb.jpg

If I was the girl and got the tattoo as a result of a happy relationship, I know how I would feel after break-up every time I looked at it or even thought about it's existance... :crying5:

i am nothing and should be everything

I want to get 'ldr' really small on the side of my wrist in a really simple font (probs like a typewriter font or something) and get 'moz' in the place on the other side (and when I say the side of my wrist I mean the part that lines up with my thumb.... but on my wrist ya feel)

(I didn't really know where to put this topic, Lana Thoughts or Fan Art but I'll go with this, if it's wrong please tell me or put it somewhere different if possible.) > whoopsie, okay it got moved lol.

Does any of you have a tattoo that's somehow Lana related or is planning to get one? If yes, which and why? Would you want one? Or do you have other tattoos? I would love to see them!

I'm considering getting 'Degenerate Beauty Queen' tattooed, already made some sketches of it but I don't know yet where to put it. I have many more Lana related tattoo ideas, there are so many lines I'd love to have on me forever, just have to sketch some more. So far I've got one tattoo, 'Californication' on my neck.

What about you?

These are some of my Lana related ideas:

post-5017-0-04084500-1402575828_thumb.jpg

post-5017-0-64025800-1402575832_thumb.jpg

post-5017-0-89680800-1402575834_thumb.jpg

I'm thinking of having ultraviolence on the right hand side of my palm and on the left palm born to die. Tbh it changes daily but im def getting it done.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I also have the terrifying urge to get "Ultraviolence" tattooed. Somewhere small and as classy as the word ultraviolence tattooed on you can be anyway.. I also have the good fortune of being seen as a literary type irl, so most people would think I was paying my respects to Burgess and Kubrick (and as a literary type, I kind of would be. I've been in love with the title from the beginning.) Though my closest friends would probably immediately call me out as having an LDR tattoo  :troll:

Even though I've been set on a tattoo for a while, it isn't this one of course, so I'd have to think against about it for a while.

tZ7WN4B.gif