lola

Taylor Swift

The title track is overhated. It's so fun and crazy and obsessive it's peak Taylor Swift, if you took the time to understand her humor (and also understand that the entire album title is tongue-in-cheek and she doesn't call herself a "Tortured Poet" with gravity). 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

18 minutes ago, Mer said:

The title track is overhated. It's so fun and crazy and obsessive it's peak Taylor Swift, if you took the time to understood her humor (and also understand that the entire album title is tongue-in-cheek and she doesn't call herself a "Tortured Poet" with gravity). 

right? it's so dumb when ppl are like "hOw cAn shE bE tOrTurEd iF she'S a BilLiOnaire?"- that's literally not what it's about. you ppl just don't get it :wtf2:

zLreinD.gif

8 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

right? it's so dumb when ppl are like "hOw cAn shE bE tOrTurEd iF she'S a BilLiOnaire?"- that's literally not what it's about. you ppl just don't get it :wtf2:

I also don’t like this idea that more money = better mental health. Some of the most tragic ppl I’ve ever met in my life have been staggeringly wealthy :runs:

Taylor singing SOTB and going “just me, sorry guys” :lmao:

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Taylor singing SOTB and going “just me, sorry guys” :lmao:

that was funny but the mashup was so so so good that i'm mad she lowkey had to ruin it and interrupt:air:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:

that was funny but the mashup was so so so good that i'm mad she lowkey had to ruin it and interrupt:air:

I Look In People’s Windows is a highlight (amongst many) on The Anthology :true:

Just now, Mer said:

I Look In People’s Windows is a highlight (amongst many) on The Anthology :true:

:true:

and the melody switch up and vocals on that mashup were INSANE! She somehow made Snow on the Beach good:hide:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

On 5/28/2024 at 4:02 AM, Mer said:

The title track is overhated. It's so fun and crazy and obsessive it's peak Taylor Swift, if you took the time to understood her humor (and also understand that the entire album title is tongue-in-cheek and she doesn't call herself a "Tortured Poet" with gravity). 

It’s honestly a great song. One of my favourites. I just can’t get over the second verse but I can live with it, the production is so 1989

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

the twitter hashtags tho... ohmyGod Taylor needs to speak up this is getting out of hand :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

the twitter hashtags tho... ohmyGod Taylor needs to speak up this is getting out of hand :trisha:

What’s happening?

15 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

i wouldn't mind if she addressed it on stage. i don't really care about celebrities speaking out on these issues, but at the same time, Ariana's insta story raised hundreds of thousands of dollars, so the most famous person in the world saying a few quick words could do more good than you would think. I just know Tree is shaking in her boots rn :rip:

zLreinD.gif

8 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

i wouldn't mind if she addressed it on stage. i don't really care about celebrities speaking out on these issues, but at the same time, Ariana's insta story raised hundreds of thousands of dollars, so the most famous person in the world saying a few quick words could do more good than you would think. I just know Tree is shaking in her boots rn :rip:

thinking about it more, and while I won’t care if she doesn’t speak up. I think she should.

Also why hasn’t Taylor spoken up yet. We know she attended some Palestine charity thing back in 2023 December. But that’s it.

TTPD Tracklist in Chronological Order of the Events 

Spoiler
  1. Guilty As Sin
  2. The Black Dog
  3. loml
  4. How Did It End? 
  5. So Long, London
  6. Fresh Out The Slammer
  7. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)
  8. But Daddy I Love Him
  9. The Albatross
  10. Fortnight
  11. Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus
  12. The Tortured Poets Department 
  13. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys 
  14. imgonnagetyouback
  15. I Can Do It With a Broken Heart
  16. Down Bad
  17. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived
  18. The Prophecy
  19. Peter
  20. The Alchemy
  21. So High School 
  22. The Manuscript

I hope Taylor does speak up, and the hashtag seems to be making headlines which is good. It is true that her reach is extremely big and also extremely influential. Juxtaposing this with the Miss Americana clips where she says she doesn’t give a fuck what the President thinks of her, and that it’s her responsibility to use her voice over issues in America, her silence has been disappointing - not just over Palestine but political issues in general. I feel like the times she’s spoken up are few and far between, just the occasional ‘Go vote’ and not even promoting a specific candidate or party sometimes 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

7 hours ago, Mer said:

TTPD Tracklist in Chronological Order of the Events 

Hide contents
  1. Guilty As Sin
  2. The Black Dog
  3. loml
  4. How Did It End? 
  5. So Long, London
  6. Fresh Out The Slammer
  7. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)
  8. But Daddy I Love Him
  9. The Albatross
  10. Fortnight
  11. Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus
  12. The Tortured Poets Department 
  13. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys 
  14. imgonnagetyouback
  15. I Can Do It With a Broken Heart
  16. Down Bad
  17. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived
  18. The Prophecy
  19. Peter
  20. The Alchemy
  21. So High School 
  22. The Manuscript

This should’ve been the Tracklist

On 5/27/2024 at 11:02 PM, Mer said:

The title track is overhated. It's so fun and crazy and obsessive it's peak Taylor Swift, if you took the time to understand her humor (and also understand that the entire album title is tongue-in-cheek and she doesn't call herself a "Tortured Poet" with gravity). 

i mostly am not a fan of the production on it (and a couple of the lyrics, even if they are supposed to be satirical/corny). the bridge saves the song for me because of how unhinged it is :lmao:

SRWD.gif

45 minutes ago, WaitForLife said:

The title Track is too Long. 5 minutes is too Long. Make it a cute 3 minute Song.

:true:, Even exactly or slightly under 4 minutes would work better imo.