lola

Taylor Swift

16 minutes ago, venice biotch said:

guys shes wearing a new dress for fearless!!

mSU5VOc.png

So Rep coded :troll:

the-eras-tour-megathread-milan-italy-megathread-v0-kf561hqiwbcd1.jpeg?width=1125&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2399c27a177cb16a7feb09b728745873faa1f64e

...for the 13th city on the European leg, performing on the 13th, 13 years since she was last in Milan, to announce an album to come out on September 13th (and followed up 13 weeks later with DebutTV on December 13th)

#mastermind

Me: :flop::flop::flop::flop:

4 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

So Rep coded :troll:

the-eras-tour-megathread-milan-italy-megathread-v0-kf561hqiwbcd1.jpeg?width=1125&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2399c27a177cb16a7feb09b728745873faa1f64e

...for the 13th city on the European leg, performing on the 13th, 13 years since she was last in Milan, to announce an album to come out on September 13th (and followed up 13 weeks later with DebutTV on December 13th)

#mastermind

Me: :flop::flop::flop::flop:

this is one of the best theories to ever be made

The only reason why I don’t completely go head first into theories is because Taylor wouldn’t be as much of a mastermind if everyone could predict what she’s doing but sometimes it’s obvious that she wants to make it obvious like with 1989 TV 

6 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

this is one of the best theories to ever be made

The only reason why I don’t completely go head first into theories is because Taylor wouldn’t be as much of a mastermind if everyone could predict what she’s doing but sometimes it’s obvious that she wants to make it obvious like with 1989 TV 

I mean, September 13th is literally written in the TTPD booklet :oic2:

I will cling to the 9/13 theory until 9/13 comes and goes with nothing

The vocal layering and harmonies on The Alchemy scratch such an itch in my brain. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Her street style sort of fascinates me. Even though she's a billionaire, you'll never see her carrying something like an Hermes Birkin or wearing a Rolex (or any expensive watch, ever, really). 

I think a lot of it is curated to look "under the radar" and attainable (plus, she mixes in pieces from Urban Outfitter or Free People, which are not very expensive) + she does come from an Old Money family, so I guess some of her lowkey-ness is built in. 

I don’t know how I did it, but yesterday I managed to get a ticket for next week. I’m very excited, I also started making friendship bracelets, they’re not going to be as fancy as some others, because I bought everything last minute, but I hope I can get some conversations started since I’m going alone. 
I’m absolutely a local, so I started watching a lyrics video with the whole set list and I know actually so many songs I’m surprised lol.

IMG-7865.jpg

IMG-9420.png
1 - She wore the costume at a Halloween party one year.

2 - Close to Ryan & Family.

3 - Who else would be such a surprise? That warrants all this secrecy?

4 - I’m Delusional…

EDIT:

5 - Disney & Taylor also have a good relationship.

IMG-3521.jpg

I hope we get a proper I Can Do It… music video, but I have a feeling if we even get anything at all it’ll just be a professionally recorded version of the live performance 

31 minutes ago, Mer said:

I hope we get a proper I Can Do It… music video, but I have a feeling if we even get anything at all it’ll just be a professionally recorded version of the live performance 

:true:

edit: i miss when we would get mvs more often.

Some rep tv theories are just craz. Like most of them sound "Today taylor wore these shoes, the designer of them died in 1234 and where else is 1 2 3 mentioned? delicate, one two three lets go bitch!, so reputation is next. this designer was named *name name* wish is 15 letters in total, when you multiply 15 x 1234 its 18510. 18 may 2010, on this day she had a performane at *city* and wore this dress designed by your mom, which means rep tv comes out 13.12.2024 which is her birthday and shes getting her reputation back BOOM whos clowning with me?🤡 i could go more like them but this is how everything kinda sounds. personally i dont think any re-realese is coming until 2025 

generated blinkie

8 minutes ago, venice biotch said:

personally i dont think any re-realese is coming until 2025 

That would suck tbh, as much as I want TTPD to have her moment and get at least 2 more music videos (throw in a Cruel Summer tour music video on the side as well) I do want at least 1 re-recording this year.

I can't stop listening to Taylor lately... :eartha2:

I never considered myself a swiftie, I was more of a casual fan but the power her music has on me now...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: