lola

Taylor Swift

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

If you google any of the winners the star thing pops up.

Fuck Me…

:air2:

No Lasso, no Rep TV... I'm DONE! 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Has anyone listened to this remix of is it over now? It's basically to make it sound more 1989 and tbh out of all of them it's the best

Yes, I have both that and this Suburban Legends revamp saved on my phone, I honestly didn't enjoy the song until I heard this version

23 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

Yes, I have both that and this Suburban Legends revamp saved on my phone, I honestly didn't enjoy the song until I heard this version

Ooo i love that Suburban Legends revamp

Fun fact of the day: Blank Space, Bad Blood, Wildest Dreams and Out Of The Woods music video have the same cinematographer as Lana's Fuck It I Love You/The Greatest and Candy Necklace music videos - Christopher Probst!

2.gif

taylor-swift-chiefs-bengals-me-240915-af

Love her outfit at the game today, her hair is really hairing! While the game of football continues to confound me (I don't get it), Football (TV) is fun, especially since The Alchemy and So High School continue to be on constant repeat for me lol. 

3 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

here’s my review of tortured poets if anyone wants to read :party:

https://codeyscamp.wordpress.com/2024/09/11/the-tortured-poets-department-taylor-swift/

I enjoyed reading this! Your critiques are really valid, even though I don't agree with the score. Justice for ICDIWABH tho 

2e51cd1e8138f1fc806912eadd82fc13.gif

Like TV in black and white...

Okay, so I saw a picture of Taylor and Travis and I was like oh, now I know who does he remind me of. Travis looks literally like if Jack Donoghue and Jeremy Dufrene had a baby and now I can't unsee it :toofloppy:

2.gif

I really do believe TTPD is going to be re-evaluated in 3-5 years and seen very differently than it is now (and no I'm not counting the anthology because that is a fucking deluxe edition not a part of the main album or a separate album and I'm tired of people factoring that into how they review the standard album :tiffany2:). It's happened with almost all her albums, and I'd argue TTPD is at least in the top 5 of her discography, if not top 3. I think people will be able to appreciate the unhinged-ness and more inaccessible lyrics and melodies once the over-saturation of Taylor has died down a bit. The way reviews ranged from calling it boring watered-down pop that all sounds the same to an incoherent weird mess, show me people were not giving it a fair chance when it came out. I don't think it was an album that was written to be a hit, and I think what she said about it being an album she needed to write was so true and it really comes across throughout the record, and I feel like this record is the most "real" Taylor has ever been. It's such an interesting glimpse into her psyche and shows that she isn't scared to show herself in a really unflattering way. I hate that it's been overlooked due to the overall tiredness around Taylor herself and I think if it had been released before Midnights people would have loved it. 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・