lola

Taylor Swift

I think the hate for the album comes from it being too predictable and too long. A lot of people are sick of Taylor at this point and this album, while good, doesn't bring anything new to the table to the average listener. And then of course because people love to hate on her, they take that to the extreme unfortunately.

Taylor with Post’s face tattoos is so unhinged 💀💀💀

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I think the hate for the album comes from it being too predictable and too long. A lot of people are sick of Taylor at this point and this album, while good, doesn't bring anything new to the table to the average listener. And then of course because people love to hate on her, they take that to the extreme unfortunately.

I agree with the second part but I just feel like I’m listening to a different album than everyone because it sounds so different from the rest of her discography to me😭 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I’m manifesting this…

The More From The Vault Chapter

1. Better Off (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)
  2. Too Beautiful (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)
  3. Wonderful Things (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)
  4. Let's Go (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)
  5. Unknown Ryan Adams Red Outtake (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)*

*= Confirmed by Ryan Adams to have worked on some songs with her in 2013.

38 minutes ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

the albatross is FULL ON FOLKLORE VIBES. WOODVALE IS IT???:defeated:

TTPD DLX + folklore DLX + evermore DLX = 4h19m and it’s 4/19 so … :oprah3::facepalm: :bebe::toofloppy:IMG-5657.jpg

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I agree with the second part but I just feel like I’m listening to a different album than everyone because it sounds so different from the rest of her discography to me😭 

same. Like yeah there are Taylor-isms but so many songs (guilty as sin, Florida, I can fix him off the top of my head) could absolutely not go into another album she’s released 

"Don’t forget me"

I will say, I hope she gets the TVs done with this year and takes a break. I think just her regular 2 year break would be fine but it needs to be a FULL 2 years. I probably won’t even have fully digested this album by then anyway. 

Just now, taco truck said:

I will say, I hope she gets the TVs done with this year and takes a break. I think just her regular 2 year break would be fine but it needs to be a FULL 2 years. I probably won’t even have fully digested this album by then anyway. 

This :true:

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

With the way the public is turning on her i’d be okay if she didn’t even release the TV’s until next year and just had this year be focused on TTPD:TA and the eras tour 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

For me it sounds very much like exactly what I would expect from her. Maybe not like one specific album but the sound doesn't contain any surprises for me. Not that it has to, but I'm not surprised why people would be tiring of it if they're not super invested in her music.

Just now, NikoGo said:

With the way the public is turning on her i’d be okay if she didn’t even release the TV’s until next year and just had this year be focused on TTPD:TA and the eras tour 

I just want her to release the tvs so it’s DONEEEEEE like omg that’s the one thing I am so tired of. They have been so dragged out.

Also I actually do think this album is very summery it’s like a summer night after a party where you had a TERRIBLE time lol :trisha:

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

I just want her to release the tvs so it’s DONEEEEEE like omg that’s the one thing I am so tired of. They have been so dragged out.

Yeah I do agree with that. When she talked about the re-recordings in the very beginning I really thought they’d be out before the eras tour even started.

Honestly I think she just saw how profitable they are and decided to make each of them their own ‘era’ instead of the initial goal of getting them out there to own her art. 

"Don’t forget me"

On ‘The Tortured Poets Department,’ Taylor Swift Could Use an Editor 

Over 16 songs (and a second LP), the pop superstar litigates her recent romances. But the themes, and familiar sonic backdrops, generate diminishing returns. – New York Times 

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭:omg:

It think after the end of Eras tour and TVs I think she will take a 1 year break and maybe settle on that movie/TV show script she talked about few years ago

url%5D

7 minutes ago, lanasozempicpen said:

On ‘The Tortured Poets Department,’ Taylor Swift Could Use an Editor 

Over 16 songs (and a second LP), the pop superstar litigates her recent romances. But the themes, and familiar sonic backdrops, generate diminishing returns. – New York Times 

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭:omg:

😭😭😭 IMG-5658.jpg

5 minutes ago, lanasozempicpen said:

This comment .. i hate men IMG-5658.jpg

you cannot complain about music all sounding the same and then be a stan for BEETHOVEN. She ate. 

She = Beethoven, ate = burgers. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️