lola

Taylor Swift

11 minutes ago, lanasozempicpen said:

On ‘The Tortured Poets Department,’ Taylor Swift Could Use an Editor 

Over 16 songs (and a second LP), the pop superstar litigates her recent romances. But the themes, and familiar sonic backdrops, generate diminishing returns. – New York Times 

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭:omg:

they really lashed out at her 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

you cannot complain about music all sounding the same and then be a stan for BEETHOVEN. She ate. 

She = Beethoven, ate = burgers. 

If your name is Steve I guess you simply won’t like the album IMG-5660.jpg

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

28 minutes ago, DCooper said:

A lot of people are sick of Taylor at this point

I think people being sick of Taylor is like 95% of how annoying a lot of her fans can be and then on top of that you have businesses/people using Taylor references to drive up their own business/engagement by tapping into her fanbase

4 minutes ago, love divine said:

who needs taylor swift merch when you have like 20 destin, florida shirts from past vacations :mariah2: 

Me living in Florida :usrs:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

This album hits different when you don’t have a whiny little man telling you how you should feel about it. 

also I find it very summery. It literally sounds like a road trip through the Keys at sunset (with Part B being after dusk) 😫

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

not me who's been reading almost 100 pages on here for like the entire day...:toofloppy: anywayyyyyyyyy, I am too done with the first listens of the album(s). I am disappointed, I have to say. Buuuuuuuut as some of you are saying, time to digeste is probably needed.

So High School I instantly found cute tho!

edit: oh and FLOORIIDAAAAHHhhh ofc

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I actually really love Fortnight and I do think it’s a great choice for the single. I think Florida and Down Bad should be the other singles.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

I actually really love Fortnight and I do think it’s a great choice for the single. I think Florida and Down Bad should be the other singles.

I hated the first 4 tracks and now they’re my most scrobbled. (Last.FM: MarinersCove, if anyone wants to see my listening habits LOL)

1 hour ago, NikoGo said:

yeah and it’s so bizarre to me. I’m not one of those swifites that like everything just because of the Taylor name, but this is genuinely one of my favorite albums in years I don’t understand where the overwhelming hate is coming from 

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

Right? I understand the Midnights hate even though I personally enjoy it, but I also understand objectively it is one of her lower-tier albums. But this? This might be her magnum opus.

I think she released it at the worst time in the world possible (not that she could ever predict that) and way too shortly after Midnights/Grammy's/SuperBowl overexposure. World War 3 is pretty much starting, and people are getting tired of celebrities/rich people. If she waited to release this at the end of the year, after taking some time to stay away from the public eye, I think it would have been better recieved. Unfortunately, I believe that not taking enough time to decompress & not oversaturate the market might have been her first real mistake in her career.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I have issues:

IMG-1892.jpg

1 hour ago, NikoGo said:

yeah and it’s so bizarre to me. I’m not one of those swifites that like everything just because of the Taylor name, but this is genuinely one of my favorite albums in years I don’t understand where the overwhelming hate is coming from 

I'm not completely through yet but so far I like it very much. Much more than anything before folklore. Never really got into her older albums. So I don't get it either 🙈

It was expensive watch it 

I hope so long London is added to the eras tour setlist tbh. 

edit- these are the songs I think she’ll add to the setlist

1. Fortnight

2. Down Bad

3. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

4. So Long, London

Just now, DemonMic2003 said:

I hope so long London is added to the eras tour setlist tbh. 

id be so down for her to combine the folklore and evermore eras into one shorter part, and add 5 songs from TTPD. 

Can't wait for the first TTDP post-release Eras Tour show! I wonder if TTDP and The Anthology are smashed into one or are separate acts 🤔

url%5D

1 hour ago, Fingertips said:

this album is being dragged on every social media site I visit :bebe:

I refuse to open Twitter :eyeroll4: I clocked in a MINUTE before the album officially dropped to claim my fav track and haven’t logged on since

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°