lola

Taylor Swift

I bought The Albatross variant from my local record store to pick up after work. 

I was against all the variants until realizing how good the music is now I want them all. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

I bought The Albatross variant from my local record store to pick up after work. 

I was against all the variants until realizing how good the music is now I want them all. 

Watch - Next album will have 4 different Tracklists “Sharing lead single” With 4 Variants each…

:thumb3:

IMG-3521.jpg

A lot of the reviews I’ve been reading are more focused on Taylor the billionaire star than the new album and it’s so see through 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

A lot of the reviews I’ve been reading are more focused on Taylor the billionaire star than the new album and it’s so see through 

Yep I think we just have to accept we are in for another hate train. I’m honestly really sad because I love this album and really don’t want to be made fun of and belittled for it but whatever I’m just gonna delete Twitter for the next month :headache:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Yep I think we just have to accept we are in for another hate train. I’m honestly really sad because I love this album and really don’t want to be made fun of and belittled for it but whatever I’m just gonna delete Twitter for the next month :headache:

Twitter is so hateful I don’t even have it downloaded. I use the web browser :smokes3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

yeah hate train is in full force! The thing about the hate train is eventually it stops, and I think once people start seeing through it they’ll give the album the attention it deserves. 

Honestly the way this is turning out isn’t surprising me. The Taylor hate has been building for quite awhile and it makes sense that this is gonna be what really brings it on

the album is good and all my real life swiftie fans love it, so I’m not trusting the option of the people who are latching on to the hate just because that’s what’s popular

"Don’t forget me"

I think I just started a summer fling and I’m so excited for it to inevitably (given my track record) end so I can listen to this post-summer-situationship album and really relate. 

First album to hit 200M in its first day, and that’s only halfway through the tracking day. 

Ok I know not everyone is gonna like this album but giving it a 3.6/10……

edit: I kinda take back what I said. I don’t wanna sound immature. They’re entitled to their opinion, I just disagree. :hottie:

Just now, Aeryx said:

Ok I know not everyone is gonna like this album but giving it a 3.6/10……The paste magazine review was awful, barely about the music and more of an attack on the artist. and their tweet “we care more about the safety of our staff instead of the name attached to the article” alright that’s good but sounds like you guys just want attention :makeup:

Ya that tweet was insanely bitter lol I’m not taking that review seriously 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・