@Rorman Nockwell do you like the song??

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

@Rorman Nockwell do you like the song??

Of course!

I even bought the damn BOOK that Florence said was the inspo for her part :oic2: (Florida by Lauren Groff, but I haven't started it yet so idk what it's like)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I love the title track, but The Black Dog should have been on the standard & the title track to the album. Need more of this in the future. :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

34 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Oh I know, I just figured another batch of droplets would be a good way to release it on streaming

48 minutes ago, ttulsa said:

i just realised i can't delete stuff.

What’s wrong?

40 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Of course!

I even bought the damn BOOK that Florence said was the inspo for her part :oic2: (Florida by Lauren Groff, but I haven't started it yet so idk what it's like)

ooooh I’m gonna check this book out thank you!!!!

9 minutes ago, Mer said:

ooooh I’m gonna check this book out thank you!!!!

It's a collection of short stories which is good for me because I have the attention span of a goldfish :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I changed into goddesses, villians, and fools. Changed plans, and lovers, and outfits, and rules. 😭😭

I see The Anthology as an extended deluxe addition because I feel like there was absolutely 0 thought put into the track listing, I think it is one of her worst tracklists ever. Why is The Black Dog the opener? Why is The Albatross, one of the most folky songs on the record, right after imgonnagetyouback, which is a spacey vibey pop song?:awkney: It only makes it worse that the standard TTPD has literally her best tracklist.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

You left your typewriter at my apartment
Straight from the tortured poets department

You took my sadness out of context

At the mariners apartment complex

:lmao:

37 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I see The Anthology as an extended deluxe addition because I feel like there was absolutely 0 thought put into the track listing, I think it is one of her worst tracklists ever. Why is The Black Dog the opener? Why is The Albatross, one of the most folky songs on the record, right after imgonnagetyouback, which is a spacey vibey pop song?:awkney: It only makes it worse that the standard TTPD has literally her best tracklist.

this is why i feel like one of the more poppy songs (imgonnagetyouback or so high school) should've been swapped on the tracklist for the smallest man who ever lived. that song just screams anthology. she should've kept that evermore folksy vibe going and left the pop songs for the standard imo 

violets in your eyes

so is I Hate It Here about her hating how famous she is? she's there at the top, but now she's scared to go outside bc she can't go anywhere. she can't do anything without being mobbed. the level of fame is relentless and limiting. the only way to have freedom is to not be so popular and famous. she hates it here, with "here" being her level of fame

that's my interpretation and i'm sticking with it